Vhs Video Tapes

Maejo Man

Having one of those springcleans, and came across boxes of VHS video tapes, seventy plus in all.

A real mixture of titles from the Die Hard series through all the early Seagal series to the likes of The Devil's Own, Clear and present Danger, 48 Hours and another 48 Hrs, Crocodile Dundee right through to The African Queen. Others include...Crimson Tide, Alien, Raise the Titanic, Absolute Power, American President, Executive decision. Raiders of the Lost Ark, Sniper, Stargate, Last Man Standing. The Long Kiss Goodnight and more.

All in good condition, with little playing. Some imported, and some local English ones. 1200 baht the lot.....That's about 15 baht each. PM me for more details...MM

post-7622-1183018788_thumb.jpg

try torrent.

Was kidding.

Got Bit Torrent, but don't use it.

When Crow Boy lends me his 250 GB ext HDD, my music library will be at about 9 jillion songs. Already got about 4 jillion.

BTW, he had a little (actually not so little) motorbike accident the other day. Some #%*@!*&^ drove out onto the road off a side street, and took him out. His bike is totaled.

Everybody- send Crow Boy get-well-soon wishes.....

McG

How is he - as opposed to his bike? The "ladies" on Loi Kroh will be most upset if he damaged the family jewels.

GET WELL SOON! :o

He's banged and scrapped up, cracked sternum (he thinks) but no broken bones, etc.

He was very lucky, it could have been much worse.

Of course, he was wearing a full face helmet, as he always does.

Probably saved his life.

Family jewels intact, as far as I know (and I don't want to know too much!)

McG

Our Cawbie? Hope he feels not too bruised and battered. Please give him my best wishes, Sceaspit. Get well soon, Eyepecker! But stay in the hospital for as long as you want as I will take care of TLW for ya.

(CB bustup thread in 47)

Best,

Jettie