Finland's Sanna Marin says Europe would be in trouble without US

Scott

Have to agree with her. But ironically it was her home video prancing around with her "powder gang"(1) in the early hours of the morning(and subsequent lies) that made me finally realize the liberal (read woke) European leaders that are clearly out of their depth are a real danger to the world. There is only one reason a group of friends would shout this, and her weasely denial says it all about her strength of character and lack of moral compass. Putin must have been laughing his head off.

supporting evidence for claims made

(1)https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/finland-politician-sanna-marin-party-b2148689.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Have to agree with her. But ironically it was her home video prancing around with her "powder gang"(1) in the early hours of the morning(and subsequent lies) that made me finally realize the liberal (read woke) European leaders that are clearly out of their depth are a real danger to the world. There is only one reason a group of friends would shout this, and her weasely denial says it all about her strength of character and lack of moral compass. Putin must have been laughing his head off.

supporting evidence for claims made

(1)https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/finland-politician-sanna-marin-party-b2148689.html

She is learning really well. This is priceless.

""Despite no evidence of illicit drug-taking in the footage, Finland’s public broadcaster Yleisradio Oy (YLE) claimed the phrase jauhojengi – meaning “powder gang”, interpreted as alluding to cocaine – could be heard in the clip."

Could be a nickname often used about women when getting into area that is traditionally mens: In US we have "powder puff football" for example. Going out on a a limb, maybe even super hero  "Power puff" girls is allusion to powder puff in that men are usually super heroes.

Or maybe she likes Bolivian marching powder...

13 hours ago, placeholder said:

You are criticizing her because of her unfamiliarity with the English phrase "off ramp"? 

??? I am defending her from the previous poster who suggested she is a floozy young liberal.

I am championing her for her strength, ability to learn quickly, and hit the nail on the head saying the only way out is for Russia leave Ukraine. Also love the way she belittled the reporters with a mike drop laugh and walking away. Classic.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2