Prince Harry says 'it's a dirty game' in new Netflix trailer

webfact

image.jpeg
IMAGE SOURCE: NETFLIX

By Sean Coughlan
Royal correspondent

Prince Harry speaks of the "leaking and... planting of stories" as part of a "dirty game" in a new trailer for the Harry and Meghan series on Netflix.

He describes the "pain and suffering of women marrying into this institution" in an apparent reference to his wife, Meghan, and mother, Princess Diana, and their experience of royal life.

The issue of the royals and race is raised, with a commentator saying: "It's about hatred. It's about race."

The six-part series begins on Thursday.

Full story: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63861642

BBC.jpg

-- © Copyright BBC 2022-12-06
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Harry is the only one who there is a shred of evidence of racism against. Recorded on film for all to hear. Yet he is the one who protests the loudest. Any racist issues in the Royal family left when Harry stepped down, thankfully. 

And let's remember "Recollections may vary..."

7 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

We have only heard one side of the story and from someone clearly seeking attention and I suspect a chip on her shoulder.

A side no one including the palace has denied so it’s the one that is accepted by all sides. The charity worker was questioned in a racist manner. 

9 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

My personal view is that Meghan does indeed wear the trousers in that relationship and it won't end well.

Don’t really care about their long term relationship prospects. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Well he is certainly a racist sinner, as my video proves. Any evidence against any other members of the Royal Family? 

No, didn't think so. Just another fabrication from the only racist in the family and his deluded D-list actress wife. Dirty game? It certainly is, but not by the Royal Family. Destroying your family's reputation for a few tainted coins and a bit of attention to feed the wife's narcissism. Harry is a disgrace. The Royal family is far better off without this bitter, spiteful racist. 

No, I don't think that's what he's doing?

''Only racist in the family''...LOL'...You can believe that if you wish.

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Do you think dressing as a Nazi for fancy dress is honourable,

Hey, I resemble that remark????.

Americans at the party complained. The only ones who really enjoyed it were an Israeli couple who insisted on a photo.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Any evidence to the contrary?

Or are you just trying to slander people without a shred of evidence?

Who did I slander?

I'm laughing at your scatter blast assertion that there are no other racists in the family.

Though the OP would suggest otherwise, it's not me making any claims about the wider family.

As to what I believe, well, I'm not the subject of this thread am I.

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Prince Harry is right, it’s all about the hate.

Refer above.

Him and his wife were treated fantastically until they started acting like spoilt brats.

Multi million pound wedding surrounded by adoring fans. Yeah, what terrible treatment. Everyone knew about Meghan's race that day, they didn't know her true character.

image.png.309c83c7f922df49e9fe45e708365f9d.png

Once the couple's behaviour deteriorated, the adoration of the public stopped. Nobody to blame but themselves. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Who did I slander?

I'm laughing at your scatter blast assertion that there are no other racists in the family.

Though the OP would suggest otherwise, it's not me making any claims about the wider family.

So you are laughing at my assertion that there are no other racists in the family, but not claiming that there are?

Yep, makes perfect sense.

May i remind you of your post (below).

image.png.7d518e79129660c546dec8881f2a6227.png

I repeat, there is zero evidence of racism in the royal family for any member other than Harry himself. The same Harry that makes all the accusations of racism against the family. And people wonder why he is not taken seriously. He's a joke. A disgrace.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Who did I slander?

So you agree it was just Harry then.

Excellent.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So you are laughing at my assertion that there are no other racists in the family, but not claiming that there are?

Yep, makes perfect sense.

May i remind you of your post (below).

image.png.7d518e79129660c546dec8881f2a6227.png

I repeat, there is zero evidence of racism in the royal family for any member other than Harry himself. The same Harry that makes all the accusations of racism against the family. And people wonder why he is not taken seriously. He's a joke. A disgrace.

RE first paragraph. Yep

As for the rest of your post...

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Him and his wife were treated fantastically until they started acting like spoilt brats.

Multi million pound wedding surrounded by adoring fans. Yeah, what terrible treatment. Everyone knew about Meghan's race that day, they didn't know her true character.

image.png.309c83c7f922df49e9fe45e708365f9d.png

Once the couple's behaviour deteriorated, the adoration of the public stopped. Nobody to blame but themselves. 

I was not referring to any hatred from any member of the UK’s Royal Family.

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You said he was a racist, not me.

I am pointing out he is a product of his environment.

There is evidence of racism on the video I posted.

You agreed and said he was a product of his environment.

So please clarify which environment you were referring to. His school? The Army?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

There is evidence of racism on the video I posted.

You agreed and said he was a product of his environment.

So please clarify which environment you were referring to. His school? The Army?

His environment is his environment from birth to today.

I agreed he was racist?...let me check on that.

Just checked and I can't see any post where I did that...

I never denied your video backed up your claim he was racist.