New home wanted for vicious Pit Bull who attacked three in household - come and collect....

webfact

22 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

Have you ever owned one?

No,thought not!

You don't have to own a gun to know they are dangerous, 'Pittie' lover are you? I seriously suggest they have a mental problem

Edited by proton
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Yeah heard it all before they are all soft and would not hurt a fly, until their genetic make up snaps in one day and they attack at random. It's not about the right training either, you cannot change thier genes, they are aggressive killers, if this monster did not attack anyone it was luck rather than training. They are not top of the dog attackers and killers list by accident.

Screenshot_20221210-130337.jpg

4 minutes ago, pomchop said:

IF you can read you will find story after story week after week from all over the world with similar stories about "sweet friendly pit bulls" who attack savagely or even kill their owners, kids, strangers, other dogs etc....you are correct that the owners have no knowledge of the breed or they would never own such a dangerous dog and allow it the opportunity to kill or maim.  Maybe they an also have a pet cobra and allow it to attack people because it is so sweet and never attacked before it did.

Cue the pitbull defenders with their stories that their pit bull is so sweet.

But still you’ve never owned one and never will,have you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, proton said:

Yeah heard it all before they are all soft and would not hurt a fly, until their genetic make up snaps in one day and they attack at random. It's not about the right training either, you cannot change thier genes, they are aggressive killers, if this monster did not attack anyone it was luck rather than training. They are not top of the dog attackers and killers list by accident.

But have you ever owned one?

NO!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

I would take them no problem in a heartbeat and guess what?

I would have no problems whatsoever with them!

It's them having a problem with us, at random for no reason which is the problem leading to savage attacks. Still, up to you, being a 'pittie' lover will not change reality.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pomchop said:

no because i have a functioning brain and have read enough horrible stories to know it is not a chance i am willing to take.

Ask people who have been attacked if they are happy that they owned one.

But I’ve owned one and never been attacked,whereas you have never owned one who is more qualified to comment here on that basis?

• Thumbs Up 1