New home wanted for vicious Pit Bull who attacked three in household - come and collect....

webfact

9 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

You have never owned a pitbull and never will,so why are you even commenting on a subject on which you have absolutely zero knowledge it just beggars all belief?

It's like you acting as a moderator when you aren't.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

You have never owned a pitbull and never will,so why are you even commenting on a subject on which you have absolutely zero knowledge it just beggars all belief?

"You've never owned a gun, why are you saying that children shouldn't be allowed to have one?"

"You aren't an expert of venomous snakes, where do you get off saying that people shouldn't sleep with one in their bed?"

"You've never even driven a car, how can you possibly believe that anyone could ever be harmed while driving one."

Do I need to say more?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

Would you comment on flying a plane with no pilot experience or flying hours,probably not this is no different?

Yes, I might, I have watched a lot of MenTour Pilot videos over the years. You are trying to impose your own censorship  here. Even your comment 'probably not' is you answering for someone else, and actually getting it wrong.

Many make decisions based on what they hear or read, not needing to have a limb torn off to decide not to keep one of these dogs.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

"You've never owned a gun, why are you saying that children shouldn't be allowed to have one?"

"You aren't an expert of venomous snakes, where do you get off saying that people shouldn't sleep with one in their bed?"

"You've never even driven a car, how can you possibly believe that anyone could ever be harmed while driving one."

Do I need to say more?

Good job that guns,snakes and cars are banned now isn’t it?

Oh that’s right THEY ARE NOT!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Pepo heard the raised voices and probably thought there was trouble and ran in and started attacking Saranthip.

The dog took the role of pack leader because the humans had no clue how to fill that role...

Edited by klauskunkel
  • Thanks 1