New home wanted for vicious Pit Bull who attacked three in household - come and collect....

webfact

4 hours ago, johncat1 said:

So does that mean you will be offering to take it home to play with your family ?

He can say and offer what he wants but he doesn't even live in Thailand.

On 12/10/2022 at 1:57 PM, Bert got kinky said:

So why don't you take these cuddly pets off their bandaged hands then?

Because I’m not in Thailand is that a good enough reason?

On 12/9/2022 at 11:37 PM, jacko45k said:

Hmm, when my wife moved in she brought 2 kids, her parents  and a mooching brother. Can't say I like any of them, including the wife. I'll take it!

Yes, thats the way the cookie crumble!

On 12/10/2022 at 10:44 AM, Robin said:

Was he dog castrated as a puppy?  probably too late to do it now

Thais have no idea of caring for animals. I should imagine that fights between the brother and sister were a daily occurrence. Watch Thai kids playing with dogs, cats they treat them like toys, pick up by their legs, head and even ears and throw them down like rag dolls.

Apparently, in this land, even if a dog kills someone, there's no automatic euthanization conducted by a govt agency!  Strange.. isn't it!!  So... a dog's life is more valuable than people !huh!  Also, no provision to sue the owner of the dog either if it's not yours.  This is seriously nuts and actually scares me.  FYI:  I'd owned dogs many decades in US, but, I always felt that pit bulls and Dobermans should be banned.  

13 minutes ago, JuanMatus said:

Apparently, in this land, even if a dog kills someone, there's no automatic euthanization conducted by a govt agency!  Strange.. isn't it!!  So... a dog's life is more valuable than people !huh!  Also, no provision to sue the owner of the dog either if it's not yours.  This is seriously nuts and actually scares me.  FYI:  I'd owned dogs many decades in US, but, I always felt that pit bulls and Dobermans should be banned.  

Dobermans banned? Don't talk nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Speedhump said:

No. I think you are 

Of course you do. 

Dog lovers care only for themselves.  

Your a neighborhood pest.  Too many dogs barking all night and biting the passing children. 

I know you're type. 

Hope you get deported sooner than later. 

Oaf.

Edited by MrJ2U

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Of course you do. 

Dog lovers care only for themselves.  

Your a neighborhood pest.  Too many dogs barking all night and biting the passing children. 

I know you're type. 

Hope you get deported sooner than later. 

Oaf.

Aggressive like a rabid dog. Nice. I knew from the start your position was just hating/being scared of dogs in totality. Stick to your hamster, child. Geese can be pretty nasty too, be careful out there. ????????????