New home wanted for vicious Pit Bull who attacked three in household - come and collect....

webfact

5 hours ago, pomchop said:

i don't have to own a cobra to know to not want one around...I don't have to play with fire to know you can get burned.  I have driven a car and never had a wreck  So what.

.i would bet almost all pit owners had never been attacked...until they were.  

Many people keep snakes,have open log fires and don’t crash cars what is your point?

9 hours ago, scorecard said:

If they were banned this discussion would not be needed. 

sadly I have no time for people who own these dog so no sympathy for anyone who gets attacked by one .owner that is ..dog should be put down Owner should suffer .. simple eh

10 hours ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

This is my pitbull that I rescued from Gran Canaria and took her to The Algarve,Portugal.

Her nickname was the lick machine the most beautiful,softest creature on the Planet Earth my friends would all laugh now at anyone trying to tell them that pitbulls are dangerous having met her?

She is just smiling here in this photo she truly was a special animal I gave her to a great family with a nice villa there but it broke my heart into a million pieces,it brings a tear to my eye even now typing this and this was back in 1999?

710C9DAE-ACFC-407A-999F-88ED72D6F883.thumb.jpeg.7011aac18c9779add5c1e45b2feb272e.jpeg

Nasty looking thing if you ask me.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

It’s just pointless trying to explain to someone with no experience of dog ownership like you?

How about the owners mentioned in the OP, they have plenty of experience and now some belated sense?

Pointless explaining to someone blinded.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

So the old woman tried to attack the dog and the dog defended itself then,having been alerted by raised voices possibly thinking it was a burglary?

No such thing as a bad dog just a bad owner?

"Guns don’t kill people,people do." ???? 

20 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

There's two million bad dogs without owners that bite children; spread disease (including rabies); cause accidents; disturb sleep; spread litter.  Thailand's solution - appeal for donations to sterilise them before putting them back on the street!  Some suckers donate to continue the miserable, diseased, painful life of these dogs to prove their humanity!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 11:03 AM, Phnom Penh Trader said:

So the old woman tried to attack the dog and the dog defended itself then,having been alerted by raised voices possibly thinking it was a burglary?

So does that mean you will be offering to take it home to play with your family ?

• Like 2