Beware of a "nameless" car stereo dealer

bubblegum

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many dealers should be avoided. This is why Lazada and others have a rating system.

Until now I had almost always a good experience. Only a few times it took too long and I think one time the wrong item was delivered. It was easy to correct this.

I think some people are disappointed that things which can't be true are not true. I.e. if a dealer offers a brand name device 30% cheaper than everybody else then don't expect that is true.

And if you buy something cheap then don't expect it to be high quality.

It's not so difficult. 

agree; if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

• Like 2

I would say 95 percent of my purchases on Lazada have been good, but the 5% bad ones, oh boy, really really scammy and shonky.

Aliexpress I no longer use because delivery can take forever sometimes.

Shoppe I don't use because they use scammy software redirects to trick you to their site. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

There is a dealer on shoppee and Lazada that should be avoided like the plague. I can't name and shame so if/when you're thinking about buying one pm me first.

So this nameless online trader, already made aware of your potentially defamatory earlier thread (since moderated and closed), gets in touch with you, confirms you are defaming him and/or his business and takes you to court.

Did you even read this forum's definition of defamatory comment that a Moderator took pains to point out before closing your last effort?

Get over it and stop this nonsense.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

So this nameless online trader, already made aware of your potentially defamatory earlier thread (since moderated and closed), gets in touch with you, confirms you are defaming him and/or his business and takes you to court.

No trader was named here, apparently, and the claim was made anonymously on a third party forum that can provide no contact details apart from a throwaway email address so how does the trader get in touch with him, never mind take him to court?

48 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No trader was named here, apparently, and the claim was made anonymously on a third party forum that can provide no contact details apart from a throwaway email address so how does the trader get in touch with him, never mind take him to court?

If you think @bubblegum , @Liverpool Lou or even @NanLaew is anonymous, you're not as sharp as I thought you were. The OP's openly offering to chit chat 'anonymously' with total strangers about this.

Anyway, the OP's sour grapes notwithstanding, what ever happened to caveat emptor?

Suck it up and move on.

• Haha 1