Licensed vendors allowed to sell cannabis buds, says Thai Public Health Ministry

snoop1130

42 minutes ago, Onerak said:

When one can buy vape products which are illegal in Thailand in numerous bars and on the side walks, who says I cannot buy weed the same way?

I am out in the sticks in Thailand. In the guest house I am staying in is a garden of pot..Maybe 5000 legal but 5,000,000 or more are growing it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Thai Ministry of Public Health has announced that it will allow the sale of cannabis buds by over 5,000 licensed vendors throughout the nation starting next month.

So what happened to the "medicinal use only"?

Anutins way of attracting votes?

1 hour ago, JimboB4 said:

When I bought 12 pre-rolled Orange Punch joints online the other day they did ask for a picture and a copy of my passport. They threw in one free green crack joint as well. Now the green crack keeps you focused and alert the orange punch makes you sleepy and happy. But I accidentally smoked the green crack last night. But I saved half of it because it’s powerful

dude. 

Each to their own medicine I guess.. 

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Yes ...it should come down due to oversupply 

Can't get any cheaper than my last purchase @ ฿8 / gram, unless people are still buying from silly way overpriced legal dispensaries.  Talk about tourist prices, 60-100 times more than 'independent' sellers online.

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

To prevent young people from buying cannabis, customers must insert their national ID card into a device linked with the DTAM’s system. Vendors will also be required to send information regarding the number of cannabis buds in their possession, where they buy, and who they sell to. After checking, the DTAM will forward the information to the INCB.

Lets make it all complicated,

Control, bureaucracy, IDs, registration,records,forms,fees,penalties, fines, bla bla bla....

The change of that ever happening is up there with reliable Immigration software, working mine detectors and the police moving away from hotmail addresses. 

They can't even get the post office online with the banking system for QR payments unlike any street vendor these days.

1 hour ago, Snig27 said:

The change of that ever happening is up there with reliable Immigration software, working mine detectors and the police moving away from hotmail addresses. 

They can't even get the post office online with the banking system for QR payments unlike any street vendor these days.

Yes but national security systems tend to be the best of any government. Priorities you know.

I'd just like to add, in total agreement with the sentiment regarding prices. <deleted> is going on? It's a bad serious joke. Just came from the Levant, 1st of Dec, paid $US25 for ten grams of excellent indoor stuff. Now here in BKK can only afford this green ditchweed, tastes like the backend of a bullfrog.

SMH at this Thai kabuki.

Edited by Ali Katz

6 hours ago, JimboB4 said:

When I bought 12 pre-rolled Orange Punch joints online the other day they did ask for a picture and a copy of my passport. They threw in one free green crack joint as well. Now the green crack keeps you focused and alert the orange punch makes you sleepy and happy. But I accidentally smoked the green crack last night. But I saved half of it because it’s powerful

dude. 

The green crack is super cheap and super potent. Love it