Licensed vendors allowed to sell cannabis buds, says Thai Public Health Ministry

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

My on line contact i trust had me send passport copy 

I would never send a copy of my passport......Nope never.....Who knows where this info will end up or what it will be used for........No no and no...

Giving passport info to a weed seller?.....Great idea..

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 2

I have been trying to register off and on for months on their site but the original  link I have goes no where and I can't find the workable link to requester. No sure if it's me or then. Anyone have the correct link to registration as a vendor

On 12/17/2022 at 8:11 AM, Dionigi said:

Now all that is needed is for the price to become reasonable. In San Francisco the price for good quality bud is about 282 baht per gram here they are asking 650 baht and up.

Prices will become more reasonable. They have to. Supply and demand will drive them down. Look at the number of weed shops in Bangkok compared to SFO.  Big competition will come once the honeymoon period is over and they start getting better at growing.

Weedshops in BKK.png

On 12/17/2022 at 8:11 AM, Dionigi said:

Now all that is needed is for the price to become reasonable. In San Francisco the price for good quality bud is about 282 baht per gram here they are asking 650 baht and up.

thb 50 / 1 gram.....   easy..