Jeremy Clarkson says he is 'horrified' over Meghan column

Scott

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps they knew what she was going to say about them.

If anyone deserves throwing under the bus it's the whining couple for attacking their family in public.

Is the problem here that they attacked the royal family in public? Are they are protected species?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Given the number of provable lies that have come from Markle's mouth, I wouldn't believe a single word she says. A proven liar. She's told so many lies she can't even remember what she's said previously ????.

Luckily for her there are plenty of gullible people out there completely inept at reading and understanding human behaviour. Plus those who want to believe what she says because it fits in with their divisive agenda.

Ah, once more you revert to abusive language. Your default setting when challenged. 

Though thanks for the laugh at this part of your post

”Plus those who want to believe what she says because it fits in with their divisive agenda.”

Ah the irony 

LOL 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Nothing abusive in my post. Some people take offense to anything.

Yes they are divisive. All this talk of racism etc. does no good whatsoever, especially when it a pack of lies designed to do nothing more than keep them in the spotlight earning money for trashing their families and the British public. Disgraceful. No morals whatsoever. Fortunately, most people see through them hence their unpopularity.

Yep, people do take offence at abusive language.

It’s always good to expose racism. 

Pack of lies? Really, that sounds like an opinion, please back up with credible evidence. 

21 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

What racism? The only documented racism within the current Royal Family came from Harry, calling his Asian colleague his "little P**i friend" and dressing like a Nazi for fancy dress.

I assume that is the racism you are referring to since no other cases have been documented or proved.

You referred to racism in your post. You said and I quote

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

All this talk of racism etc. does no good whatsoever

I challenged that perspective.

Then you said, and again I quote

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

especially when it a pack of lies designed to do nothing more than keep them in the spotlight earning money for trashing their families and the British public.

I have asked you to back up this assertion.  

Edit: with credible sources of course. 

Edited by Bluespunk

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You referred to racism in your post. You said and I quote

I challenged that perspective.

Then you said, and again I quote

I have asked you to back up this assertion.  

Edit: with credible sources of course. 

Some of the lies are laid bare here.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/the-17-lies-piers-morgan-claims-meghan-markle-told-in-oprah-interview/news-story/9882f8f96cad47ad5b9587081245a6b4

Many more since the Oprah interview of course.

here is Meghan accusing the royal family of racism.

Totally unproven. If you need proof of racism, here is Harry calling his colleague a little P**i friend.

Here he is dressed as a Nazi.

image.png.11566a26358a7b35d48326c5666779a5.png

So it would appear it is Harry who has the issues with the truth and racism. Not Britain or the Royal Family.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Some of the lies are laid bare here.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/the-17-lies-piers-morgan-claims-meghan-markle-told-in-oprah-interview/news-story/9882f8f96cad47ad5b9587081245a6b4

Many more since the Oprah interview of course.

here is Meghan accusing the royal family of racism.

Totally unproven. If you need proof of racism, here is Harry calling his colleague a little P**i friend.

Here he is dressed as a Nazi.

image.png.11566a26358a7b35d48326c5666779a5.png

So it would appear it is Harry who has the issues with the truth and racism. Not Britain or the Royal Family.

Piers Morgan as far as I am concerned is not a credible source. And it was his opinion there, I asked for evidence that MM is spreading a “pack of lies”, not the well known opinions of someone who is not part of the windsor families inner circle.

Credible evidence requires credible sources and morgan has not shown access to any such evidence. All he is doing is spouting his views. 

I said racism should always be exposed. The MM video you show is of MM doing so, so not sure what point you are making here. I did not introduce the issue of racism or comment upon any specific claims being made. 

Likewise I have not mentioned any incidents or asked for proof of racism associated with the windsor boy, so again not sure about the point you are raising here as it does not counter my views on exposing racism(the very opposite in fact). Nor does it back up your assertion about a pack of lies. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Piers Morgan as far as I am concerned is not a credible source. And it was his opinion there, I asked for evidence that MM is spreading a “pack of lies”, not the well known opinions of someone who is not part of the windsor families inner circle.

Credible evidence requires credible sources and morgan has not shown access to any such evidence. All he is doing is spouting his views. 

I said racism should always be exposed. The MM video you show is of MM doing so, so not sure what point you are making here. I did not introduce the issue of racism or comment upon any specific claims being made. 

Likewise I have not mentioned any incidents or asked for proof of racism associated with the windsor boy, so again not sure about the point you are raising here as it does not counter my views on exposing racism(the very opposite in fact). Nor does it back up your assertion about a pack of lies. 

Don't like the facts, attack the source. How typical. How about the Archbishop of Canterbury? Credible enough for you?

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/31/uk/harry-meghan-wedding-archbishop-canterbury-scli-intl-gbr/index.html#:~:text=The Archbishop of Canterbury%2C Justin Welby%2C has confirmed that the,bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

The only racism exposed was Harry's. I provided evidence of that in the video and photo. Now, YOU provide some evidence of Meghan's claims of racism. You don't have any, do you. None whatsoever. If you have it, please provide it because I believe it is against forum rules to spread misinformation. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Don't like the facts,

There were no facts presented to back up your claim about a pack of lies, just opinion.

There you go, well done, one lie exposed on wedding vows...however you claimed that

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

a pack of lies designed to do nothing more than keep them in the spotlight earning money for trashing their families and the British public.

How exactly did this lie trash her family and/or the British public?

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The only racism exposed was Harry's. I provided evidence of that in the video and photo. Now, YOU provide some evidence of Meghan's claims of racism. You don't have any, do you. None whatsoever. If you have it, please provide it because I believe it is against forum rules to spread misinformation. 

I did not comment upon any specific case of racism. I merely stated that racism should always be exposed.

I do not have to back up any claims of specific racist incidents as I have not made any, that's on you...so deflection attempt failed I'm afraid.

Get back to me any time if you find where I have made such claims though, I'll be happy to look at them and say where they came from.

And regarding spreading misinformation...that would be an assertion from you that I have made claims of specific incidents of racism in this  exchange...so be careful there if you are concerned about breaking forum rules.

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So we are agreed.

1. Meghan has been proven to be a liar.

2. Harry has been proven to have been racist.

3. There is no evidence whatsoever of racism in the British Royal Family (if you exclude Harry of course).

Got there in the end. 

1: no not really. 1 lie a pack does not make. Nor does it back up your assertion on intent of trashing family/British public. 

2: I never commented on this, so not sure why you continue to raise this issue. I mean thank you for supporting my view  that racism should be exposed despite it countering your claim that

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

All this talk of racism etc. does no good whatsoever

Still good to know you have come over to my point of view.

3: I didn’t say there was. I merely stated racism should always be exposed in response to your view there was too much talk about racism.

A view you now appear to disavow since excepting my premise. . 

Edited by Bluespunk
Typo and correcting spelling of typo. LOL

If the Duchess ever gets to walk naked in Dagenham, I  think she should be allowed to wear swimming goggles.

But of course then she wouldn't be naked. It's a dilemma all right.

Edited by owl sees all

16 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

1: no not really. 1 lie a pack does not make. Nor does it back up your assertion on intent of trashing family/British public. 

2: I never commented on this, so not sure why you continue to raise this issue. I mean thank you for supporting my view  that racism should be exposed despite it countering your claim that

Still good to know you have come over to my point of view.

3: I didn’t say there was. I merely stated racism should always be exposed in response to your view there was too much talk about racism.

A view you now appear to disavow since excepting my premise. . 

Well, seeing as you don't accept my view on Meghan's behaviour and seem to have a somewhat unusual way of interpreting human behaviour (I mean that in the most polite sense), maybe you could watch the opinions and analysis of 4 independent experts with decades of experience in the field of human behaviour (3 Americans, 1 Brit). 

Spoiler alert ; They think she is lying/acting/manipulating the same as I do.

At least she's learnt to be so consistently vague that her lies are becoming more difficult to prove, unlike the porkies in the Oprah interview. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Credo said:

I find the vitriol against Meghan to be interesting, especially when you compare it to things like frolicking topless at a pool and having your toes sucked on by a man you aren't married to, or trying to sell access to him.  

Are you claiming that Fergie was having fun in public, or going on tv to rubbish the royal family?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Well, seeing as you don't accept my view on Meghan's behaviour and seem to have a somewhat unusual way of interpreting human behaviour (I mean that in the most polite sense),

I believe your choice of interpretation is incorrect. 

50 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

At least she's learnt to be so consistently vague that her lies are becoming more difficult to prove, unlike the porkies in the Oprah interview. 

Good to see you admit you cannot prove she told a pack of lies in order to trash her family/the British public. 

54 minutes ago, Credo said:

I find the vitriol against Meghan to be interesting, especially when you compare it to things like frolicking topless at a pool and having your toes sucked on by a man you aren't married to, or trying to sell access to him.  

I find your post to be completely off the topic and a poor attempt at diversion.

The topic, in case you had forgotten, is this,

"Jeremy Clarkson says he is 'horrified' over Meghan column"

• Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

The lies in the Oprah interview are provable, I already demonstrated that.

No you haven’t. You showed she lied about her wedding vows but nothing else. Even then you failed to show how that was related to your claims on trashing her family/British public. 

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes. claims like "They were out to get us" are really hard to prove, when they won't say who "they" are or how they were out to get them. A smart move, they'd get sued for libel if they named names since it is clearly untrue. They've clearly taken legal advice. 

Good, you admit your claim about a pack of lies cannot be proved. 

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Watch the video from the behaviour panel yet? It would really benefit you to do so. There is a portion where they discuss the carefully worded language and complete lack of evidence for anything. Very enlightening from these neutral experts with decades of experience. Sometimes it's better to listen to those with superior knowledge to yourself (although somehow that doesn't really strike me as your style).

I asked you to back up your claims on intent with evidence, not opinion from a youtube channel. Something you have conspicuously failed to do so far. 

59 minutes ago, Credo said:

Not particularly interesting. A rather boring diversion actually. Those off topic things happened decades ago whereas The Netflix series dropped last week.

Presumably you also find it interesting that the war in Ukraine is in the news all the time, whereas the war in Vietnam never seems to be in the news. How weird is THAT!!!??? ???? I mean, it must be racism/ageism/misandry against Putin, that's the only logical explanation I can come up with ????.