Australian tourist rescued after losing consciousness on Patong Beach

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Patong – An Australian tourist who lost consciousness on Patong Beach has been rescued by beach lifeguards.

The Patong Lifeguard Association told the Phuket Express that yesterday (December 20th) they found an elderly female Australian tourist, whose name was withheld, who suddenly lost consciousness with no pulse on the beach.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2022/12/21/australian-tourist-rescued-after-losing-consciousness-on-patong-beach/

The-Phuket-Express-Logo-Small-300x121.png
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2022-12-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

7 minutes ago, Olmate said:

That onlooker is Russian for sure.

But when they are young they are often very pretty. There are many Russians in Pattaya too. Perhaps the only country with family tourists here. I am always surprised if I see them walking around with their kids. And I feel sorry for those trying to use a stroller here. It is often hard enough to walk alone. Too many broken or blocked sidewalks...