Chuwit Urges Police Chief To Kick Out Met Police Head Over ‘Grey Capitalist’ Case

webfact

3 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Has there been a worse Police Chief than the current one.... its literally every single day corruption, exposure.... I mean who selected this useless pillock? Presumably he is also reaping heavy rewards

There are no real selections, positions are bought & paid for.

7 hours ago, hotchilli said:

There are no real selections, positions are bought & paid for.

If an unelected PM can become a Billionaire many times over by just walking in and taking over the country and get away with it. What must be happening elsewhere?

Edited by NoshowJones
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In principle I like that Chuwit is exposing criminals.

But it would be interesting to know his motivations. I am sure he knows a lot more details and a many more criminals. Who does he expose? And who does he not mention? And why?

In essence, he fears the overwhelming competition and the spirited diversity that minimizes his usual take?

3 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

How can one dirty cop kick out another dirty cop at the request of Chuwit, who likely wouldn't survive a deep dive into his own darker business past.

He wouldn't even survive a gentle paddle!

He is, anyway living dangerously. Going after the head of the Met Police? The stakes are very high, an enormous amount of money is at stake, enough perhaps to weather the storm if Chuwit is topped?

No doubt he thinks he is covered, but is he as bulletproof as he thinks? If he is killed, it will be headlines for sure for a week or so, but is anyone going to be brave (or foolish) enough to point the finger?

Edited by herfiehandbag