Visa agent not responding to calls

23 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Save 800,000 Baht and don't use agents. Works for me.

I know plenty of people with the savings, a lot of people dont like standing in the carkpark in the sun at Jomtien, have you seen the queues there when its busy? Each to their own of course.

2 hours ago, sungod said:

I know plenty of people with the savings, a lot of people dont like standing in the carkpark in the sun at Jomtien, have you seen the queues there when its busy? Each to their own of course.

No que in Isan ????

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

For agents to operate and hand in applications on behalf of customer! 

Again I ask what bribe are you talking about. My application via an agent will show 800k in my account on the day of application and the authorising officer has the authority to authorise any seasoning requirements. Its legal and within immigration rules. So bribe it is not.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jimn said:

Again I ask what bribe are you talking about. My application via an agent will show 800k in my account on the day of application and the authorising officer has the authority to authorise any seasoning requirements. Its legal and within immigration rules. So bribe it is not.

Obviously the people with no money on the bank where they bribe to get an extension. In other cases it is not needed as the agents role is just hand holding for those who cannot manage to fill a form in and line up for a while

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jimn said:

You ask me? I ask you! Do you think any visa agent do not pay bribes for their service? Just a reality check!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dan O said:

With very few exceptions people that use an agent are just asking for trouble at some point. It's great while it works until it doesnt and then they come crying on the forum on how to fix their problem. I guess some are just too important to spend the day taking care of their paperwork themselves.  

Absolutely true. But obviously some are too proud to admit it ????

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Dan O said:

Laugh all you want but it's true. there's a huge contingent of posters that constantly refuse to jeopardize the remote chance of losing their passport so refuse to carry it with them but then many of the same ones think nothing of handing it over to an "agent" to fix their extensions because they're too lazy or dont have adequate funds and then cry the blues when the agent doesn't follow thru in a timely manner. If you come to live in another country, then you should put out the effort to do the required paperwork yourself. Certainly there are a few true exceptions for using a real agency but it's the lesser of people using agents. 

5! If and when the lazy laughers get caught up in a jammed with an agent, they’ll never admit to it on this forum ????????. Now that is something to laugh about ????????

Edited by novacova
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/27/2022 at 5:22 PM, brianthainess said:

Just go to immigration and tell them you paid an agent 'coz you don't have funds here of 800,000b, and also about the missing agent/passport, i'm sure they will help :cheesy:  

And I wouldn't expect Immigration handing out new addresses of agents, even if they knew them.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, novacova said:

5! If and when the lazy laughers get caught up in a jammed with an agent, they’ll never admit to it on this forum.

Pretty sure thats what this thread is about, but dont let that stop the off topic rants! 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 2:29 PM, jimn said:

You see what you want! 

• Haha 1

This type of thing and the recent bank fraud case where small amounts were withdrawn from many accounts is making me afraid, very afraid and anxious. Like an anxiety holiday. Chances of losing money and successful visa failure are swirling in the winds of ocean torrents. Hope for luck for everyone here. 

• Haha 2