Potent THC Oil.

MisterTee

I make  capsules   ,, they are slower to take effect ,,, but once it hits you  the high can last between 6 & 12 hrs ...  they are very simple to make .

Edited by banglay

I'm posting this again because I hope it helps someone.

I just want to recommend anyone in Thailand that wants edibles to make it themselves. You only need a few cooking items and ingredients. The edible makers in Thailand are super greedy and it's too expensive. They are making edibles from brick weed and selling it at a 100x markup. It's not hard to extract the THC into butter or oil.

Yesterday, I infused 14 grams of green crack with a half cup of coconut oil. The edibles were crazy strong. I bought the 14 grams from shopee (total cost 140 baht for 14 g's)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MisterTee said:

@sadmoneysnow

Did you decarb the raw herb before cooking?

If so, at what heat and for how long?

Is it necessary for all edibles?

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here.

I tried to smoke cannabis and i really do not like the (after)taste of it.

Also it does not give me a nice high,i only use it ti sleep.

Yes you decarb for all of your edibles.Very easy to do,we take the dried parts we want to use,most of the time all of the leafs and the flowers.

Place it in a blender or coffee grinder and make it into powder.

This powder you place into a rice cooker for around 3 hours,not on the cooking stand but on low.

After that the powder is ready for use.I used to fry an egg or some hamburger and i add the powder to the oil or butter i am using to fry.

Fry your egg as usual and now you are ready to go.

I stopped doing this because of the bitter taste so now it is brownies,cookies or cake.

All you need to do is make any dough as you usually do but you ad the powder to the mix.

First you fry the powder with some oil or butter for around 4 minutes,the smell will tell you when it is good.

Mix it all together and bake in oven as usual.

How strong it is depends on the product you use and how much you put in.

Start slowly because it can really sneak up on you.It takes about 30 minutes for me to really get a buzz on an empty stomach.

Smoking gets you high for around 3 hours ,this stuff will knock you out

for at least 12 hours.

The powder is also great for making pizza,make sure you go easy on the powder until you know what you are doing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sadmoneysnow said:

Yesterday, I infused 14 grams of green crack with a half cup of coconut oil. The edibles were crazy strong. I bought the 14 grams from shopee (total cost 140 baht for 14 g's)

this is a very unreliable way to make it and you really won't have much idea on the mg per dose. 

7 hours ago, jvs said:

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here.

I tried to smoke cannabis and i really do not like the (after)taste of it.

Also it does not give me a nice high,i only use it ti sleep.

Yes you decarb for all of your edibles.Very easy to do,we take the dried parts we want to use,most of the time all of the leafs and the flowers.

Place it in a blender or coffee grinder and make it into powder.

This powder you place into a rice cooker for around 3 hours,not on the cooking stand but on low.

After that the powder is ready for use.I used to fry an egg or some hamburger and i add the powder to the oil or butter i am using to fry.

Fry your egg as usual and now you are ready to go.

I stopped doing this because of the bitter taste so now it is brownies,cookies or cake.

All you need to do is make any dough as you usually do but you ad the powder to the mix.

First you fry the powder with some oil or butter for around 4 minutes,the smell will tell you when it is good.

Mix it all together and bake in oven as usual.

How strong it is depends on the product you use and how much you put in.

Start slowly because it can really sneak up on you.It takes about 30 minutes for me to really get a buzz on an empty stomach.

Smoking gets you high for around 3 hours ,this stuff will knock you out

for at least 12 hours.

The powder is also great for making pizza,make sure you go easy on the powder until you know what you are doing.

this works but you don't have any idea on your dose really. 

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, JingerBen said:

I just bought two 450 ml bottles of ethyl alcohol 98% and will boil down some local bud and leaves.

What I would like to know is whether or not it is better to decarb the herb before boiling or decarb the extract in the form of brownies or whatever.

Thanks to anyone who would share information on that.

Hi, I will be doing the same  this week and checking if decarb or not 

• Like 1

I'm curious about this. If your end product is edibles why not make butter instead of oil?  Cheaper and easier and way safer, but I suspect you have reasons. ???? 

I thought the thread was for oil to smoke, made in a similar matter.   

I've always made edibles with butter or olive oil.

I put my crushed but not ground weed in a jar, put the lid on loosely. In the oven for 40 minutes at 220 to decarb. Leave it cool, then I add butter and put the jar in a rice cooker filled with water.  let it simmer for a couple hours. Drain and strain when hot, I don't grind so I can use a tea strainer, if you grind best run it through a coffee filter.  

One tablespoon of butter into  1/4 cup of hot chocolate, drink it.  This isn't a gourmet way to do it but it is consistent for dosage.  

I never get 'high' off edibles, but good sleep and good for circulation. Edibles affect different people in different ways, some folks get high some don't. (experience of group of friends) 

https://emilykylenutrition.com/stovetop-cannabutter/

Thats basically how I do it, but I fill my jar at least to 3/4s.  30 grams weed-1 lb butter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Farrows3399 said:

Is the THC oil here in these little bottles already de carbed ?  Can it be taken right out of bottle?

IMG_20230208_063920.thumb.jpg.3e3e25341f50075007af511b46c9d117.jpg

THANKS for asking, since don't follow this forum, just the last reply.   Didn't know what 'decarb' was, since not doing edibles, and rather interesting.

So anyone making tea, just buds & water, isn't really getting much from it, and a waste of good buds, unless using 'decarb'd' buds , as 100C/212F really isn't enough to release/convert THC.

image.png.371d3014dd6b74854ffe104f0814e805.png

https://homesteadandchill.com/how-to-decarboxylate-cannabis/#:~:text=Experts say that approximately 230,noted in the chart below.

Singing to the choir, but thought an interesting read.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

So anyone making tea, just buds & water, isn't really getting much from it, and a waste of good buds, unless using 'decarb'd' buds , as 100C/212F really isn't enough to release/convert THC.

About the only direct use in food is on pizza, on top of the cheese then meat on top of the ground weed. Cooked between 2 layers of fats, works well.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

About the only direct use in food is on pizza, on top of the cheese then meat on top of the ground weed. Cooked between 2 layers of fats, works well.

So 1 gr on large serving of pepperoni pizza (2 slices), would be about the same as smoking a 1 gr doobie, just take a bit longer to kick in.  Within the hour, washed down with a 490ml Snowy, of course.   

Maybe 1 slice, kick in faster.   Wish they'd start making Kopper again.

Edited by KhunLA

3 hours ago, Farrows3399 said:

3 hours ago, Farrows3399 said:

Is the THC oil here in these little bottles already de carbed ?  Can it be taken right out of bottle?

IMG_20230208_063920.thumb.jpg.3e3e25341f50075007af511b46c9d117.jpg

Yes these THC oils are either full spectrum (dark, tar like) or distellates , And both have been decarbed in the production/extraction process .https://oaksterdamuniversity.com/feco-distillate-isolate-whats-the-difference/blockquote widgetblockquote widget

Edited by Farrows3399

I got two bottles of THC oil prescribed by a herbal clinic for 600 baht each. Brand name is Ajarn Decho or something similar. The stuff is dark green (I think due to vegetable dye) and tastes awful, presumably to stop you from overdoing it. I took it as prescribed and a little more but it does nothing at all. It has a label saying that 30 days after the prescription date it turns into an illegal drug under cat. 5 the Narcotics Act, as more than 0.2% THC.  I doubt it is really more than 0.2% but I am going to chuck it out anyway, as it is a total rip off.

11 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

I got two bottles of THC oil prescribed by a herbal clinic for 600 baht each. Brand name is Ajarn Decho or something similar. The stuff is dark green (I think due to vegetable dye) and tastes awful, presumably to stop you from overdoing it. I took it as prescribed and a little more but it does nothing at all. It has a label saying that 30 days after the prescription date it turns into an illegal drug under cat. 5 the Narcotics Act, as more than 0.2% THC.  I doubt it is really more than 0.2% but I am going to chuck it out anyway, as it is a total rip off.

You wouldn't expect much from .2% :  The density of THC is about one gram/ml. So in these little 5ml bottles that would be .01gram THC that equates to .01ml.  So : percent by volume .01ml/5ml = .002 , .2%. By contrast if  a 5ml bottle contained 850 mg THC, that is,  .85ml .The percent by volume is 17%

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm also trying to find some efficient THC oil but I don't know much about it.

Can someone tell me if 5% is potent enough?

I know a TTM doctor who told me she can provide 5% THC oil on prescription only, it costs 1500 bahts for a 10 ml bottle.

Do you guys think it might be worth the price?

15 minutes ago, lessismore said:

I know a TTM doctor who told me she can provide 5% THC oil on prescription only, it costs 1500 bahts for a 10 ml bottle.

Do you guys think it might be worth the price?

Not worth the price.

Buy yourself a 1/2Kg of Lao brick for the same money, it will last you a year.

1 hour ago, lessismore said:

I agree with your point but it would mean I'll have to smoke it and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

Why don't you just eat straight buds? You won't get the full effect as you would smoking it or get as accurate dosing as you would with oil, but it is possible.

Get a known strain (for consistency) of whatever THC/CBD ratio you want and just swallow a bud. Start with the amount that you would normally expect to smoke of that strain and then go from there.