Prince Harry tells Anderson Cooper why he’s not stepping out of the limelight

Scott

image.png

Prince Harry is continuing to speak out regarding the rift in the British royal family.

He sat down with Anderson Cooper for a “60 Minutes” interview, described by CBS as Prince Harry’s “first U.S. television interview to discuss his upcoming memoir ‘Spare’ and recount his childhood, the loss of his mother and life as the Duke of Sussex living in the UK and now in America.”

In a clip released Monday, Cooper asked Prince Harry about the criticism aimed at him and his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, regarding their decision to step back from their royal duties, but air their grievances about what led to the move publicly.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/02/entertainment/prince-harry-anderson-cooper-interview/index.html

CNN-logo-July-4-2020-e1593906141959-300x

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

I saw a clip from this interview in which he said " I want my father back, I want my brother back".

At the risk of stating the blindingly obvious, perhaps you could start such a reconciliation by not doing interviews, producing "documentaries" and writing books in which you attack them?

Hilariously, apparently the book was actually ghostwritten by a well known novelist!

From this interview i understand that if he does it privately they will still put him down. Its a defense strategy.

I have no clue whats going on there but im pretty sure both sides are guilty. Especially into something like this. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

What a tool.

Imagine complaining about "Only" being second in line to the throne.

"Only" having your 30 million pounds mothers inheritance.

"Only" getting supported by your father until the age of 38.

Spare? Spare me the drivel. Selling your own family down the river for some silver coins. 

Thank god he wasn't born first. Thank god William has 3 children. 

I wonder how long Harry can drag this out until he has to do something other than try to destroy the British Royal family for a living.

They are quickly becoming the most ridiculed couple on earth. Now that I think about it, maybe they are already.

Complaining about the money seems indeed a bit like whining. If he had not stepped out he would have income. Now i think they generate income by staying in the lime light. At least looks that way. He needs to keep up with his level of entitlement. 

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I saw a clip from this interview in which he said " I want my father back, I want my brother back".

This could be a fair comment as both have been promoted and especially his father will be surrounded by "staff'. But if that is his true wish then a phone call or a letter or two could probably fix that, if they got through. It cannot be all one-sided.????

Be friendlier towards Camilla ????

Edited by VocalNeal

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Be careful what you wish for. I'm not really a royalist but then I look at some of the alternatives and think things could be worse.

image.png.66744f526be09b9d16bdf454789e30bf.png

As long as they behave and shut up about political issues, I'm happy to stick with the British Royal Family.

Yes it can always be worse however id rather lose our royal family and give the people a chance to vote for a president. You cant get rid of royals, presidents you can vote away. But yes if you get a Trump then its a lot worse. So you got kind of point.

If your happy with them so be it, i don't feel our royal family is worth it. (Dutch ones I have no clue about your royals but they seem to be even worse at least so much more mud slinging)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

She must be one helluva tornado between the sheets...

I guess she could be - if she wants to.

But she is in the (for her) wonderful position that she knows he can't just have a girlfriend or visit Vegas.

He gets it from her, or he doesn't get it at all.

I am sure she knows how to play her cards. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Complaining about the money seems indeed a bit like whining. If he had not stepped out he would have income. Now i think they generate income by staying in the lime light. At least looks that way. He needs to keep up with his level of entitlement. 

You seem to believe sponging off the public purse is more honorable than making his own money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder if there will ever be a moment in his life when he wakes up and curses the day when he met Meghan.

Why did I marry that bitch?

Perhaps thinking with his little head rather than his big one....:whistling: