Prince Harry tells Anderson Cooper why he’s not stepping out of the limelight

Scott

10 minutes ago, jayboy said:

No he wouldn't. All of William's children would have precedence starting with Prince George.

Thank Goodness.

George, at the age of 9 shows far greater maturity and class than the Man Child, perpetual victim, Harry.

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This thread is about racism from Harry's brother and father.

Doesn't exist. Hence you have provided no evidence. There is none. 

I however have provided links for Harry's racism. That must be annoying...

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Well he's bound to say that isn't he.

Without "racism" he has no job. I bet he sees it everywhere. 

I don't know is he? Being Indian yes he probably has seen a lot of racism but since I'm white I can't comment on that experience.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

He seems to be complaining that he's only second in line to the throne and that he was regarded as being a "spare heir" just in case William died .

Now he is no longer necessary as Williams kids are next in line for the throne

My heart bleeds, it really does.

Imagine being born into incredible wealth, royalty, a Prince no less, women swooning at you, crowds cheering you, never have to do a proper days work in your life. Living in vast castles surrounded by mile upon mile of beautiful private countryside to play as you wish, servants attending to every whim, private security, chauffeur driver in fleets of luxury cars, private schools, meeting celebs in the executive boxes of prestigious sporting events.   

But alas, you are only the SECOND in line to the throne. SECOND!!!!!! How can that possibly be fair. Number 2???? The pain, I can barely imagine it. ????

The guy is so out of touch with the real world it's really just satire at this point. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elkski said:

Maybe it's because I'm American and wasn't brain washed all my life but I can't believe there are so many royalists in 2023.  Absolutely crazy.  I'm glad harry is exposing the racists and other things from the royal family.  

He isn't exposing racists thought, he's making false accusations of racism to promote himself, his films and his books .

Harry and his Wife have nothing to offer and so they just shout "racism" to get peoples attention 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I don't know is he? Being Indian yes he probably has seen a lot of racism but since I'm white I can't comment on that experience.

White people never experience racism? ????

I thought you lived in Thailand?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

White people never experience racism? ????

I thought you lived in Thailand?

Quote me where I said white people never experience racism.............when you finished laughing that is?

For your info, this is what I said:

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So again as I'm not Indian I cannot comment on his experiences where he  "probably has seen a lot of racism"

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Presumably, if William dies or abdicates before ascending the throne Harry would be next?

Just asking, how can you reply to a post where the post contains a link stating that Williams children are next in line to the throne and Harry is way down the list and you then ask if Harry is next in line to the throne ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The push back against H & M are because their claims of racism in the royal family. That is apart from the racism displayed against Megan herself.

How do you feel about Harry and other people who keep making false accusations of racism ?

IMO, they are attention seekers who don't have much else to say and just shout "Racism" to get attention and its a form of bullying , accuse someone of racism and force them to defend themselves  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

So again as I'm not Indian I cannot comment on his experiences...........

You made it sound like being white you cannot comment on seeing a lot of racism. Maybe you could make it a bit clearer what you mean by "that experience" next time. The experience of being Indian or the experience of seeing a lot of racism? Thanks in advance.

image.png.3e498125c7f587cd03dc386629734e55.png

Back on topic, not much subtle interpretation needed on Harry's behaviour.

image.png.4183005e3b062fe6d918d92bdb785a3e.png

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How do you feel about Harry and other people who keep making false accusations of racism ?

IMO, they are attention seekers who don't have much else to say and just shout "Racism" to get attention and its a form of bullying , accuse someone of racism and force them to defend themselves  

Nonsense. 

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I also used the phrase "not of more value" thus supporting your argument. My question was why all the outrage?

If not of more value, then why the showcasing on TV.  As mentioned there seems to be this mindset that because someone can catch a ball, hit a ball, dunk a ball, sing, act, or is born to someone of royalty that they are showcased to the public as if what they have to say is really more germaine and insightful.   Now if Anderson Cooper was interviewing a person who had invented something, was an expert on medical issues, was Warren Buffet talking about investing, then it is totally appropriate.  As to Prince Harry and his wife, they are just two human beings with no particular expertise or experience on any issue.  The very fact that Britain continues to have a monarchy astounds me since they are nothing more than symbollic. 

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You made it sound like being white you cannot comment on seeing a lot of racism. Maybe you could make it a bit clearer what you mean by "that experience" next time. The experience of being Indian or the experience of seeing a lot of racism? Thanks in advance.

It was quite clear to me what the poster meant. 

• Like 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

image.png.3e498125c7f587cd03dc386629734e55.png

Back on topic, not much subtle interpretation needed on Harry's behaviour.

image.png.4183005e3b062fe6d918d92bdb785a3e.png

Perhaps your comprehension needs a little work rather than my comments. Yes I've seen his fancy dress clothing at the costume party before:

You've already discussed that on this thread right?

He said afterwards:

"All I wanted to do was make it right. I sat down spoke to the Chief Rabbi in London, which had a profound impact on me. I went to Berlin and spoke to a Holocaust survivor. I could have just ignored it and gone on and made the same mistakes over and over again in my life. But I learned from that."

I'll just wait for your response now, "well he would say that"............

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This old canard again.

Yes, white people have experienced racial abuse. Unquestionably.

What white people have never experienced is actual disadvantage due to racism. Don't bother citing affirmative action as an example of racism.

You are speaking from your own personal experiences , there are White other people who have experienced disadvantages through racism , mentioning them would probably be off topic though

26 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The push back against H & M are because their claims of racism in the royal family. That is apart from the racism displayed against Megan herself.

They wanted to be away from the Royal family which is fine but now they should get on with their lives and give up the titles. They wont because it is all about them and the British people have had enough of them. Let them live their own life and stop using the brand to get them deals.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This old canard again.

Yes, white people have experienced racial abuse. Unquestionably.

What white people have never experienced is actual disadvantage due to racism. Don't bother citing affirmative action as an example of racism.

No disadvantage to not being able to own land, work in certain fields, having to pay more tax, having to pay more to enter certain attractions (private AND public) ????.

Yeah, no disadvantage there. ????

That's before you begin on the casual racism of being called by your ethnicity in the street. "Hey farang" is fine. I wonder your opinion if a member of the Royal family shouted "Hey Asian" at someone.

That's just Thailand. Try walking down the street in Cape Town or Johannesberg at 2am as a white man. You'll feel actual disadvantage real quick. 

The double standards are seismic on this one. 

• Like 2

Just now, Photoguy21 said:

They wanted to be away from the Royal family which is fine but now they should get on with their lives and give up the titles. They wont because it is all about them and the British people have had enough of them. Let them live their own life and stop using the brand to get them deals.

They wanted to be away from the royal family because ... ?

• Haha 1