Mother Believes Her 16 Year Old Son Was Murdered While Reportedly Playing Russian Roulette in Bangkok

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Bangkok – A mother believes that her 16 year-old son was murdered after his friends said they were playing Russian Roulette at an abandoned house in the Nong Chok district.

The Lam Hin Police were notified of the incident on Monday (January 2nd) night. They arrived at the scene to find the body of a 16 year-old teenager with gunshot wounds to his head.

His friends told police seven of them used a handmade handgun to play Russian roulette. The teenager pointed the gun at his friends and pulled the trigger before pointing it at himself.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/05/mother-believes-her-16-year-old-son-was-murdered-while-reportedly-playing-russian-roulette-in-bangkok/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-01-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

wounds to the head? Entry and exit? Russian roulette with a home made gun? No one can win with a home made gun which usually use a shot gun shell and a piece of surgical tubing and a piece of pipe. Known as a zip gun in the West.

Edited by d4dang
grammar
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

What the Hell are you talking about????  A 16 year old kid is dead and you come up with a pathetic "joke"??  

What is wrong with people?

I'd argue what's wrong with the fool for not walking away when someone in the group showed up with a gun. Kinda shows his mentality and that of his friends to me

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I'd argue what's wrong with the fool for not walking away when someone in the group showed up with a gun. Kinda shows his mentality and that of his friends to me

This could have been a murder and the murderer is giving a false story about playing Russian roulette ?

On 1/6/2023 at 3:25 AM, webfact said:

His friends told police seven of them used a handmade handgun to play Russian roulette. The teenager pointed the gun at his friends and pulled the trigger before pointing it at himself.

Seemed like a good idea at the time... 

16 hours ago, Purdey said:

With 7 participants, and only 5 empty chambers, someone had to die. They made ît sound like a game. 

What I always thought how Russian Roulette was played; it's played with a revolver; one round is chambered; the chamber is spun; revolver is handed to the next participant; the trigger is pulled; repeat if necessary.

So any amount of people can play and the odds will always be the same, a 1 out 6 chance you'll soon be among the dearly departed.

However, who knows what kind of weapon was actually used in this case.