More Forums Please

Lee65

25 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

What extra fora would you like Lee? Pets, board games, women's sport, STD's. Let us all know.

Maybe we could have a "Dangerous for Delicate Sensibilities" forum for the posts removed from elsewhere.  Viewers would sign a waver and must prove mental competence and emotional stability to enter.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Shop mak said:

'Senior moment' ?

Granted, my initial post may look like that.  ????  The main argument was that too many - fragmented - Forums reduces "views" for each topic, thus limiting discussion (and making it less likely a casual viewer will discover threads of interest).  It also makes posting to the officially 'correct' Forum a pain - particularly when the 'correct' forum may have minimal views.  Example: one may be interested in a thread someone posts about "Western Food in Thailand", but not interested enough in the topic to bother to routinely view that Forum.

I'd like to see an Nang Kwak appreciation forum. I never tire of the endless variations of that busty prosperity goddess.

A guy standing outside of McDonalds on Nimman Road was selling terrible, amateurish sketches. I commissioned him to do a nude Nang Kwak drawing (for a lesbian friend back home who I occasionally send Nang Kwaks to).

He couldn't bring himself to do it. All I got was big breasts, with painted over nipples. Nang Kwak was just too much of a saint to show nude (tho I do have a naked wooden Nang Kwak from the Vietnam War era),

So a forum where I could discuss all things Nang Kwak would be very helpful to me.