Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Scott

8 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Over forty years working at the highest levels of the federal government and twinkle toes Biden doesn't know (or doesn't care or thinks laws don't apply to him) how to handle classified documents. You can't make this stuff up!

The baseless conclusions you draw are becoming ever more unhinged.

’Thinks laws don’t apply’?

’You can’t make this stuff up’?

Except you did.

• Like 1

Tricky Joe caught with a second cache of classified government documents at his Deleware residence..."but the garage door was locked." You can't make this stuff up.

Additional Documents Found at Biden’s Wilmington Home, White House Says https://nyti.ms/3ZCxwPL

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, heybruce said:

The criteria for prosecuting people who improperly handle classified documents are clear: Prosecutors must prove a person deliberately flouted rules for how to store the material securely, while knowing it was classified or secret national defense information."

This describes Tricky Joe's actions to a tee...thanks for proving the obvious. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, heybruce said:

No, Biden never "sicked his Justice Department" on Trump.  The Justice Department concluded, with good reason, that Trump and his lawyers were not negotiating in good faith and had no intention of returning the government documents Trump took from the White House.  That's what led to the search warrant.

All the officials involved are Biden administration appointees...I'd call that sicking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Unlike Trump, Biden and every other President in living memory didn't get involved in Justice Department investigations.

Any supporting evidence for that false claim?

"The official line spun by the White House is that President Joe Biden and his staff had no clue Attorney General Merrick Garland had authorized the armed FBI raid on ex-Prez Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home until after it actually happened. 

But it turns out they at least enabled and knew about the ongoing investigation."

https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/what-did-biden-really-know-about-the-drive-to-raid-mar-a-lago/

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

what is this, the 3rd or 4th stash of classified documents that biden has squirrelled away in unsecure locations? Absolutely disgusting. The guy thought he could do whatever he wanted and knew the corrupt govt and media would cover for him and make any problems disappear. Can't understand why SWAT are not raiding every biden family member property and make sure America's secrets are back in safe hands.

"More classified material found at Joe Biden's Delaware home

The six pages found in Mr Biden's home this week are in addition to documents found in Mr Biden's garage in December and at his former offices at the Penn Biden Center in November."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64275373

27 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Tricky Joe caught with a second cache of classified government documents at his Deleware residence..."but the garage door was locked." You can't make this stuff up.

Additional Documents Found at Biden’s Wilmington Home, White House Says https://nyti.ms/3ZCxwPL

Yet all total the total number of classified documents are only a small fraction of what were seized from Mar-a-Lago.

It looks like Biden's staff got careless with securing some work papers, while Trump was intentionally trying to get away with a major heist. 

"By the end of the search earlier this month, officials had left with 26 boxes, including 11 boxes marked as classified."  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/300-classified-documents-have-been-seized-from-mar-a-lago-report-claims/ar-AA10Ykkf

2 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Any supporting evidence for that false claim?

"The official line spun by the White House is that President Joe Biden and his staff had no clue Attorney General Merrick Garland had authorized the armed FBI raid on ex-Prez Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home until after it actually happened. 

But it turns out they at least enabled and knew about the ongoing investigation."

https://nypost.com/2022/08/23/what-did-biden-really-know-about-the-drive-to-raid-mar-a-lago/

Knowing about an investigation is not the same as interfering in it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Knowing about an investigation is not the same as interfering in it.

so why lie and claim no knowledge then??

"Biden denies advance knowledge of FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home

'I didn't have any advance notice. None. Not one single bit,' says US president"

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/biden-denies-advance-knowledge-of-fbi-raid-on-trumps-mar-a-lago-home/2668784

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

what is this, the 3rd or 4th stash of classified documents that biden has squirrelled away in unsecure locations? Absolutely disgusting. The guy thought he could do whatever he wanted and knew the corrupt govt and media would cover for him and make any problems disappear. Can't understand why SWAT are not raiding every biden family member property and make sure America's secrets are back in safe hands.

"More classified material found at Joe Biden's Delaware home

The six pages found in Mr Biden's home this week are in addition to documents found in Mr Biden's garage in December and at his former offices at the Penn Biden Center in November."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64275373

6 pages...lol. You do realize that one classified document can have multiple pages right? If you want to make a count on actual pages then how about 700 classified pages from the FBI raid at MAL alone. That does not include the hundreds of others.

36 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Unlike Trump, Biden and every other President in living memory didn't get involved in Justice Department investigations.

And you know this how...you are a member of Biden's inner circle?

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Yet all total the total number of classified documents are only a small fraction of what were seized from Mar-a-Lago.

It looks like Biden's staff got careless with securing some work papers, while Trump was intentionally trying to get away with a major heist. 

"By the end of the search earlier this month, officials had left with 26 boxes, including 11 boxes marked as classified."  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/300-classified-documents-have-been-seized-from-mar-a-lago-report-claims/ar-AA10Ykkf

Boxes of documents or one document...it's kinda like being only a little bit pregnant. But nice try at mudding the facts and obfuscation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Pattaya Spotter said:

Boxes of documents or one document...it's kinda like being only a little bit pregnant. But nice try at mudding the facts and obfuscation. 

11 boxes marked as classified. 300 Classified documents. 700 classified pages.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

11 boxes marked as classified. 300 Classified documents. 700 classified pages.

I don't believe the relevant statues have a minimum number of classified documents one is allowed to keep for one's personal use in a locked garage before legal jeopardy attaches.

• Love It 1

Just now, Pattaya Spotter said:

I don't believe the relevant statues have a minimum number of classified documents one is allowed to keep for one's personal use in a locked garage before legal jeopardy attaches.

Whats that got to do with your comment which I addressed?

5 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I believe your right however on keeping docs in a garage the same as an unauthorized storage facility in MAL

Edited by Bkk Brian

37 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

so why lie and claim no knowledge then??

"Biden denies advance knowledge of FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago home

'I didn't have any advance notice. None. Not one single bit,' says US president"

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/biden-denies-advance-knowledge-of-fbi-raid-on-trumps-mar-a-lago-home/2668784

Are you lying?  Or do you not understand that my post "Unlike Trump, Biden and every other President in living memory didn't get involved in Justice Department investigations." did not mean the President didn't know about the investigation?

If it is the latter, I suggest you work on your reading comprehension skills.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

And you know this how...you are a member of Biden's inner circle?

Do you have any evidence Biden did interfere with a Justice Department investigation?

16 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

No, it's kind of like the difference between going 5 mph over the speed limit and going 50 mph over.

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Whats that got to do with your comment which I addressed?

I believe your right however on keeping docs in a garage the same as an unauthorized storage facility in MAL

You, or one of your compatriots, seem to be drawing a distinction between the number or volume of classified documents allegedly found at MAL and those found at the Biden residence and "unthink tank." My point is that the number is irrelevant...it can be a single one page document or boxes of documents and the statue is violated. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you have any evidence Biden did interfere with a Justice Department investigation?

No evidence is necessary...it's his Justice Department and Attorney General and he sicked them on a political rival and likely 2024 presidential challenger.

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Are you lying?  Or do you not understand that my post "Unlike Trump, Biden and every other President in living memory didn't get involved in Justice Department investigations." did not mean the President didn't know about the investigation?

If it is the latter, I suggest you work on your reading comprehension skills.

No need for abusive comments. You seem confused by a person(biden in this case) being "involved" with the raid while the newspaper link i provided above showed he "at least enabled" the raid. Involved vs enabled.

In my understanding of the English language if somebody "enables" something it automatically makes them at least somewhat "involved" in it.

At any rate the official democrat narrative that Biden was not aware of the MAL raid has been debunked.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

You, or one of your compatriots, seem to be drawing a distinction between the number or volume of classified documents allegedly found at MAL and those found at the Biden residence and "unthink tank." My point is that the number is irrelevant...it can be a single one page document or boxes of documents and the statue is violated. 

Your point makes a distinction between it being "allegedly being found" in MAL and "found" at Biden's residence. That sets your false claim for the remainder of your reply.

However I leave it up to the experts:

"Given its nature, any mishandling of classified material raises serious concerns, but such incidents are not uncommon and routinely handled through administrative proceedings, said Mark Zaid, an attorney focusing on national security law.

"A thorough factual investigation will be in everyone's interests and presumably that will help identify whether any individual(s) are culpable," Zaid told VOA in an email. "At this point, there does not seem to be any evidence that President Biden had any knowledge or involvement with the records in question, but we need to wait to learn more."

Matthew Miller, a former Justice Department spokesperson during the Obama administration, tweeted, “Worth noting what former government officials have said since Mar a Lago raid: classified docs get mistakenly removed from government facilities fairly frequently. You report it, turn in the docs, the government does a damage assessment, and that is the end of it.”

“OR…you cover it up, lie about it repeatedly to the government, and force them to raid your premises to retrieve the docs (ie act like a sociopath), in which case you can expect a criminal charge,” Miller added.

https://www.wane.com/news/classified-documents-found-from-bidens-time-as-vp-white-house-cooperating-with-doj/amp/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

No need for abusive comments. You seem confused by a person(biden in this case) being "involved" with the raid while the newspaper link i provided above showed he "at least enabled" the raid. Involved vs enabled.

In my understanding of the English language if somebody "enables" something it automatically makes them at least somewhat "involved" in it.

At any rate the official democrat narrative that Biden was not aware of the MAL raid has been debunked.

Just because the New Your Post says "at least enabled" does not make it so. It additionally does not make it so that Biden lied or had prior knowledge of a raid in an investigation that he was not part of. I guess the fake news media is alive and kicking.

“NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President.” Is a false quote that the New York Post ran.

CLAIM: A federal court order in the legal dispute over government documents held by former President Donald Trump shows President Joe Biden ordered the FBI search at Trump’s Florida home.

AP ASSESSMENT: False. Monday’s court order does include the phrase “as requested by the incumbent president” but it’s not related to last month’s search at Mar-a-Lago. The phrase comes from a May letter from the National Archives denying Trump’s request to delay turning over documents to the FBI. The letter states that the archives made the FBI aware of the documents after determining some of them were considered highly classified. The FBI then requested permission from the White House to access the documents, which the Biden administration granted.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-biden-search-documents-461520270373

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Pretty funny how far some posters are going to defend Biden. Soon they will use definition of word is as a defense.

If setting the record straight with facts and evidence against false claims is a defense of Biden then is it shall be..............lol

• Like 1