Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Scott

5 hours ago, Tug said:

My understanding is they were found at an institution that study’s foreign policy to imply that Biden himself left the docs isent nessarley true they could have been forgotten by someone studying at that facility the main point to me is the difference in the way they were handled 

The article mentions his private office.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Oh dear. How embarrassing for The Dems. ????

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64218179

I guess this is one instance where Biden's lack of cognitive functioning could actually work in his favour. "I forgot" could actually be believable.????

As has been previously pointed out, it's not at all established that it was Biden who accessed those documents. Forgotten that  already? It's always a risky thing to make an amateur diagnosis of someone else's mental condition. In this case, it may have come back to bite you.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

You could make it up if the FBI issued a subpoena only for Biden to move the documents and refuse to return them. Or you could make it up if the FBI then had to raid the office to retrieve them only to then be accused of planting them in the first place. Perhaps it would then seem totally unbelievable if Biden would delay the investigation as much as possible by engaging a special council or issuing wild statements that the FBI is being weaponized against him. There are many ways to make this up.

However the fact is that it was Biden's own lawyers that discovered them in a locked closet and then immediately notified the National Archives & Department of Justice.

Re documents in question regarding President Donald Trump: L'État, c'est moi.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

No, contrary to far right belief the liberal media, aka MSM do report the news. They may be biased but they don't typically willfully misrepresent the facts.

Typically they downplay anything anti-Biden, never said a word about misrepresenting the facts.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Yes I agree, Biden left docs by accident, forgot about them. And now he's sitting pres, he doesn't instill alot of confidence.

You still butt hurt over mid terms for gods sake , Trump is a has been Try to Woke Yourself Cultist 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Did they send the FBI with many guns to his residence, like they did with Trump? Or is there laws for Democrats different?

Share with us the evidence that Biden was keeping documents in his residence. He definitely wasn't keeping some in his bedroom, unlike a certain other party.

• Like 2