Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Scott

30 minutes ago, Credo said:

He never got caught.  He had the documents returned.  No police, no FBI.  His attorneys saw them and called the WH; the WH advised they needed to be turned over to the NA.  They called the NA who retrieved them the next day.  Everything was turned over including obviously personal papers to the NA and they can sort it out and return what belongs to Biden.   

At least Trump had two secret service guards standing by his documents. Biden forgot he even had them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's a bit suspicious why liberal media is jumping on this. Could it be the liberal media has been given the go ahead to attack Biden? Possibly.......

Really?  You think it's suspicious that news organizations are reporting news?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dotcalm said:

I'll keep it simple for you: the PRA (Presidential Records Act).

Biden was VP at the time.

The Presidential Records Act is one of the laws Trump violated when he took official documents without clearing it with the National Archives.  No one has accused Biden of doing that.

9 hours ago, dotcalm said:

That's your opinion and obviously you have no basic grasp of the PRA. Clinton, his wife, etc all set the precedent for classified doc retention and suddenly it changes for Trump. There are no indictments coming for Trump unless Biden gets done over too. They are picking on Trump and obviously they have jack-<deleted> or they wouldn't sick the partisan hack job prosecutor on him and for what? Jan 6th is a wipe-out and massive humiliation for the uniparty and it's all but dead in the water now and Mar-a-Lago is as well now. 6 years of liberal deep state buffoonery trying to "get Trump" and they still have nothing but now they got Biden stealing classified documents and storing them in his private office at UPenn which just so happened to receive $54M in anonymous donations from Chinese after Biden began his "think tank" there. That's serious and sounds like potential corruption and  Biden could very well be compromised after theft of classified docs, did the Chinese see them or given copies?

He's done like dinner, and he needs to go. As if the evidence of the Biden pay for play schemes tied to the laptop is not enough, you  have this, he's DANGEROUS to America. Trump's a saint compared to Biden.

9 hours ago, dotcalm said:

And with Biden, he has stolen classified US documents, they were in in his possession, as admitted to by his lawyers after they caught. Being the VP, Biden had no legal basis for retention of any classified materials whereas the PRA specifies the authority of the President handling and possessing classified material.

Biden is a thief plain and simple, he STOLE classified material from the US gov't the question now is what did he do with the classified materials he stole while VP under Obama.

He is a fool and a dangerous corrupt one at that.

8 hours ago, dotcalm said:

Now, considering the circumstances and the evidence of the Biden family corruption the FBI must launch raids all of Biden's residences immediately to locate any more classified and sensitive documents Biden may have stolen and to stop any potential threat to American democracy caused by Biden's actions. It's critical now to put a stop to the treasonous acts of the former VP and now POTUS. Biden is DANGEROUS, and this needs to be investigated and mitigated without delay.

My warning came too late; you kept posting nonsense.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dotcalm said:

Oh, but / and it begs the question why the Chinese anonymously donated $54M to the UPenn, where Biden kept an office there until 2020, yet again you see the endless connections between Biden(s) and China.

This warrants serious investigation and likely will be pursued by congress. I take this to be just another "sign" that the decision makers want to exit Biden, as he's not wanted by his own party. It strikes me as odd that CNN is even covering Biden's latest news of his suspicious actions instead of running cover for him. Maybe Biden will be done soon.

https://nypost.com/202/04/09/54m-in-chinese-gifts-donated-to-upenn-home-of-biden-center/

I'd be happy to see Biden gone but for Harris being next in line. Bad as he is I prefer him to her.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Oh dear. How embarrassing for The Dems. ????

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64218179

I guess this is one instance where Biden's lack of cognitive functioning could actually work in his favour. "I forgot" could actually be believable.????

Perhaps you should read more carefully and get the facts straight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cdemundo said:

If you or I had concealed our possession of classified docs, obstructed the investigation and made public statements denigrating law enforcement, I am guessing we would be cooling our heels in Federal Prison promptly.

It seems that Trump has been treated with extraordinary leniency.

Neither you nor I were the POTUS, so the comparison is meaningless.

Raiding Trumps home before the midterms on such ridiculous premise,  (while Biden himself had possession of similar which was all secret squirrel hush hush from the doj and media) is totally dishonest. Garland will one day be forced to account for his actions, which completely undermine the DOJ and the concept of a single tier judicial system. Politicizing the DOJ will be the lefts undoing IMHO.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess poor ol' Joe was just confused again. Even though he was trying to dunk on the Bad Orange Man just a few months ago during an interview. "How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible," he said in a segment on 60 Minutes.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-joe-biden-60-minutes-interview-transcript-2022-09-18/

Well, now he knows. 

Edited by Hanaguma
Edited to include link
  • Love It 2

25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Only if you yourself are confused between Trump’s deliberate removal, concealing and retaining documents with Biden’s team finding documents and immediately reporting and returning them.

Not at all. The two cases are not the same. But the delicious irony of President Joe tut-tutting over something he also did is cause for great mirth.  

Also ironic is Joe Biden having a "think tank" at a university.  I would like to see evidence that he thinks before accepting it as reality. 

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Not at all. The two cases are not the same. But the delicious irony of President Joe tut-tutting over something he also did is cause for great mirth.  

Also ironic is Joe Biden having a "think tank" at a university.  I would like to see evidence that he thinks before accepting it as reality. 

You deny being confused over the difference and then state they are the same thing.

If the cases are not the same then Biden didn’t do the same thing as Trump.

Simples.

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You deny being confused over the difference and then state they are the same thing.

If the cases are not the same then Biden didn’t do the same thing as Trump.

Simples.

You are engaging in what the Dutch call "ant f...king".  Trying to parse out the details in order to prove your point.  

Let's agree that they are similar in that they involve mis-handling of classified documents. They are dissimilar in scope and reaction. OK?

Thy hypocrisy of the current occupant of the White House still stands.

• Love It 1

16 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You are engaging in what the Dutch call "ant f...king".  Trying to parse out the details in order to prove your point.  

Let's agree that they are similar in that they involve mis-handling of classified documents. They are dissimilar in scope and reaction. OK?

Thy hypocrisy of the current occupant of the White House still stands.

In the Trump case there is clear indication of criminality and obstruction.

In the Biden case there is clear indication of self reporting and cooperation.

I stand by my first post in this thread:

On 1/10/2023 at 7:42 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Good to see President Biden’s lawyers acting decisively to report this find.

Good to see USAG acting decisively to investigate the matter.

If criminality is found, then indict.

The criminal holding, withholding or concealment of classified documents should always be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If criminality is not found, make a clear unequivocal statement to that effect.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Neither you nor I were the POTUS, so the comparison is meaningless.

Raiding Trumps home before the midterms on such ridiculous premise,  (while Biden himself had possession of similar which was all secret squirrel hush hush from the doj and media) is totally dishonest. Garland will one day be forced to account for his actions, which completely undermine the DOJ and the concept of a single tier judicial system. Politicizing the DOJ will be the lefts undoing IMHO.

The item that Garland should be questioned about is why haven't trump and several of his crones been charged and now serving time (if found guilty of course and there's more evidence of guilt than would sink a ship).

Edited by scorecard