Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Scott

28 minutes ago, candide said:

Not to mention boosting oil and gas production and exports, despite what right-wing propaganda says.

And now there's significant skepticism among economists that the US is headed into a recession.

source: Bloomberg cable

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

No, it's not about declassification.  I assume you have never worked with a significant amount of classified.  Mistakes are common, and if they are reported and corrected promptly the "punishment", if any, is usually a repeat of mandatory security training.

Trump never did the sensible thing and promptly report and return official documents taken when he left the White House, he did the opposite.  Even if Trump can show he did declassify the documents found at his residence, which he hasn't to date, he still has violated espionage and PRA laws. 

"According to Section 793, Part D (of the Espionage Act), it’s illegal to knowingly retain information that one believes could do damage to the US or aid another country and fail “to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it.” https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2022/8/13/23304194/the-espionage-act-trump-documents-mar-a-lago

Note that the damaging information does not have to be classified to violate the Espionage Act.

As well as the national security bill he signed himself in 2018!

57 minutes ago, riclag said:

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location!

More political fodder for biden . Its like hes got diarrhea  crappin all over the place.

Wray better go send out a search party this guy is a disaster.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

Why that? He's not refusing to give them back and lying to the FBI and NARA, as Trump did, he's actively cooperating.

From your link: 

"Biden aides have been sifting through documents stored at locations beyond his former Washington office to determine if there are any other classified documents that need to be turned over to the National Archives and reviewed by the Justice Department, the person familiar with the matter said."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Waiting for Attorney General Merrick Garland to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the mishandling of classified government materials, on at least two occasions at different places, by one Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. (Yeah that's his real name, "Robinette," bet you didn't know that; says all you need to know about the man.) Or is it another case of Democrat Party "one law for me...but not for thee"?

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

It tells me all I need to know about you when you highlight the middle name of someone to mock their manhood. No I certainly didn't know but please tell me, whats the frigging significance of it?

What a sad and vindictive post.

Tells me all I need to know that you ignore the salient facts in the post...the apparent mishandling of classified government documents on at least two occasions at two different places by Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., and if Attorney General Merrick Garland will appoint a special prosecutor to investigate any criminal wrongdoing therein.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location!

More political fodder for biden . Its like hes got diarrhea  crappin all over the place.

Wray better go send out a search party this guy is a disaster.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

You are sounding desperate lol let’s just see what’s it’s all about ehhh I don’t think he was flushing docs down the potty or burning them humm like your hero to me it sounds like a staffing problem but then again I like the guy he gets stuff done 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so dangerous. Why on earth was Biden squirrelling away so much classified documents? With the guys alleged questionable relations with certain Ukrainians and Chinese this is quite terrifying. If we still had an impartial DOJ I expect his houses would have been stormed and all his mobile devices taken to check whether he was misusing these secrets to please his "friends abroad". This is why having a clean POTUS is so important, and why until JB corruption in govt was taken very very seriously. I certainly hope the media won't kill this story 

Biden was not "squirreling away" classified information, he was using classified as part of his duties when he was VP.  Presumably some of the classified was not properly returned by his staff after its use.

What questionable relations with the Chinese and Ukrainians?  In answering that, try to avoid speculation about what might be on Hunter Biden's laptop.  How do your imagined questionable relations of Biden compare with the demonstrated relations Trump had with Putin, MSB, and others?

• Like 2

A post bickering about the "use a real source" has been removed.  Social media including YouTube is allowed as long as it is compliance with the following:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source. In some circumstances a moderator may relax this rule and this will be determined on a case by case basis. If this rule is relaxed a moderator will post a public notice explaining the limit and scope of the relaxation.