Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has been hospitalized, according to his wife

Scott

Jair Bolsonaro - IMDb

Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has been hospitalized, according to his wife Michelle Bolsonaro.

He was admitted on Monday for abdominal “discomfort” related to injuries from a 2018 knife attack during a political rally, Michelle Bolsonaro wrote in a post on her official Instagram.

An ally of the former president told CNN Brasil that the former President is hospitalized in the Orlando, Florida area, and that he had been feeling discomfort on Sunday night.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/09/americas/bolsonaro-hospitalized-intl-latam/index.html

CNN-logo-July-4-2020-e1593906141959-300x

Didn't buy it for the time it took to read the topic title.  There have already been reports of him weeping.  "The poor man is sick, can't you people let be!?!"

Now would be a good time for Biden to approach Lula, I think they'll get along, they're both from humble origins.  They should do a reciprocal extradition pact, the first to happen will be US sends back Bolso and accepts Brazil's request for Bannon. 

I doubt it'll happen, but ya never know.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bendejo said:

[ . . .]

Now would be a good time for Biden to approach Lula, I think they'll get along, they're both from humble origins. 

Well, it looks like someone read this forum and took my advice!

https://www.wnct.com/news/biden-speaks-to-brazils-lula-invites-him-to-washington-in-show-of-support/

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Biden should cancel his 1-A visa and force the coward to leave the country.

Heard to today that he MUST apply for a new US visa within a month. He got the current visa when he was president. Things change. So extradition hopefully not needed. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Heard to today that he MUST apply for a new US visa within a month. He got the current visa when he was president. Things change. So extradition hopefully not needed. 

Supposedly he going back to Brazil within a few days, after he's released from hospital.

He's sick the way defendants in the US suddenly need a wheelchair when they have to appear in court.  Take him into custody upon arrival, probably will get house arrest.

Anyone else remember how Dick Cheney showed up to Obama's inauguration in a wheelchair?  Don't even try to convince me that he did not do it so he wouldn't have to stand up for the first you-know-what president.

And then there was Bill Cosby who claimed he was blind. 

• Like 1