UK Visitor Visa-Sponsor

The sponsor just needs to show that they can financially support the applicant's trip, assuming the applicant is not paying for it themself, and provide accommodation, if the applicant is staying with the sponsor.  They'll also need to show that they know the applicant and in what capacity.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

The sponsor just needs to show that they can financially support the applicant's trip, assuming the applicant is not paying for it themself, and provide accommodation, if the applicant is staying with the sponsor.  They'll also need to show that they know the applicant and in what capacity.

Hi, thanks for that. Yes I am aware of the points you made, it was more a specific list of documents that the sponsor has to provide i was needing.

7 minutes ago, PST said:

Hi, thanks for that. Yes I am aware of the points you made, it was more a specific list of documents that the sponsor has to provide i was needing.

I think BB has explained what you need to prove, but if you're providing financial support you should include your bank statements and evidence of the source of your income, it's you that proving affordability. You also need to satisfy the decision maker that it's appropriate for you for you to provide financial support, as BB says that you've actually met, provide some details, and evidence of your relationship.
The applicant will need to provide evidence that she's likely to return, details of her life of Thailand, emmployment, accomodation etc.

Visitor visa guide to supporting documents/guide to supporting documents visiting the UK