10.000 USD insurance for coming from India or China

Since I am going from Thailand to India for a couple of weeks, it seems that I will need an additional insurance before coming back to Thailand. (also if I will not go back to India.....)

I am already covered for health problems, but my coverage is not recognized as an "insurance".

So I will need to buy the cheapest and simple policy that satisfies the last Anutin's thoughts.

Any suggestion ?

I answer to myself  :

The cheapest that I found, for the moment, is FWD with a 700,000 baht coverage and a premium of 1,050 baht for 60 days and 1,500 for 90 days.

https://dxbpqg5e40reb.cloudfront.net/thgi/FWD-TH-EN-Brochure-Covid-inbound.pdf

Acceptable age up to 85 years

Waiting period of 14 days or negative PCR test 72 hours before the inception of the policy.

I suppose that the insured period should cover until the date of expiring of the personal staying permit in Thailand, plus 7 days

If anybody has other info they will be welcome

• Like 2

3 hours ago, federicoP said:

I answer to myself  :

The cheapest that I found, for the moment, is FWD with a 700,000 baht coverage and a premium of 1,050 baht for 60 days and 1,500 for 90 days.

https://dxbpqg5e40reb.cloudfront.net/thgi/FWD-TH-EN-Brochure-Covid-inbound.pdf

Acceptable age up to 85 years

Waiting period of 14 days or negative PCR test 72 hours before the inception of the policy.

I suppose that the insured period should cover until the date of expiring of the personal staying permit in Thailand, plus 7 days

If anybody has other info they will be welcome

I certainly obtained an FWD policy which was deemed acceptable for a Thailand Pass application I submitted last year - only for the Thailand Pass requirement to be scrapped the day before my return to Thailand following a foreign trip!