jeremy clarkson jabbed against possible diabetes

3NUMBAS

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1721514/jeremy-clarkson-injection-diabetes-health-concern-clarksons-farm

Jeremy Clarkson injecting Danish drug weekly after he admits diabetes and health concerns

Jeremy Clarkson host has admitted he is fearful he is going to develop Type 2 diabetes, leading to him injecting himself with a drug which prevents it, resulting lose of appetite.

20 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I have Diabetes 2 and don't take any medication 

It's obviously a question of "how much" you have it.

I have diabetes 2 and I take medication, tablets two times a day, and I don't see that as a big problem.

But for people who have to inject insulin I think life is more complicated. 

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's obviously a question of "how much" you have it.

I have diabetes 2 and I take medication, tablets two times a day, and I don't see that as a big problem.

But for people who have to inject insulin I think life is more complicated. 

I check my level every few days it is always higher at night after a meal also after I have a few glasses of wine at night 

22 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

IMHO diabetes is not such a big deal. Take your medication regularly, avoid certain food and drinks, and all is fine. 

neuropathy maybe a problem at all hours until they need amputating

Closed in keeping with Health Forum specific rules:

4. Posting/pinning of news articles: The forum is for members to seek advice on health/beauty related matters. it is not the place for general dissemination of news, research findings etc. Members are not to post news articles/research findings unless in the context of a discussion specific to an ASEAN NOW member's health/beauty related problem.

https://aseannow.com/topic/224498-health-forum-rules/