Haircut in Pattaya

ehs818

I'm looking for a good place in Central Pattaya to get my hair cut. I'm in my 60's so I'm not looking for a hot trendy stylist. Just needing a basic hair cut. If anyone can suggest a good reliable place, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks

I found an excellent salon to have my hair cut at today.

Inside Caesar Hotel on Second Road, near Soi 8.  The ladys name is Rung. Haircut is 100. No need to call for appointment, she's open most weekdays. But you can make an appointment if you want. 081-004-2192

• Like 2

Avoid Soi Buakao, they seem to have a high season surcharge :just a few months ago they were all still 120 Baht, now all up to 150 Baht. There is a very professional one on Chalermprakhiat, coming from Central Pattaya road it is about a km into the Soi on the right side. 100 Baht a haircut. 

41 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Kinda, the Buakhao barbers formed a cartel and nearly all increased to 150. 50% increase. There is one still 100 baht, opposite RCon on the corner

I am usually straight in, in the chair, enjoy the aircon and done in 10 minutes. 150 baht will not bankrupt me.....

• Thumbs Up 1

I've got my favorite barber on Soi Buakhao that I'm going to right now. If he's raised his price from 100b-150b I'm going to be p!ssed!

Edited by Furioso
my reason for editing is that I made a mistake that required quick and reliable editing. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you or your family.
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Avoid Soi Buakao, they seem to have a high season surcharge :just a few months ago they were all still 120 Baht, now all up to 150 Baht. There is a very professional one on Chalermprakhiat, coming from Central Pattaya road it is about a km into the Soi on the right side. 100 Baht a haircut. 

I agree, haircuts went from 80 to 100 now 150, businesses have to make money but that’s a big percentage increase.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I agree, haircuts went from 80 to 100 now 150, businesses have to make money but that’s a big percentage increase.

One I used to go to on Soi Buakhao increased from 100 to 200 this year so now I go to another almost across the street where its 150.

Before you get your hair cut in any shop, watch for a bit and see if they change or even wipe down tools between customers.  Many do not, especially among the B100-150 Soi Buakhao shops.  There are some nasty things one can catch from uncleaned equipment, including lice.

3 minutes ago, dddave said:

Before you get your hair cut in any shop, watch for a bit and see if they change or even wipe down tools between customers.  Many do not, especially among the B100-150 Soi Buakhao shops.  There are some nasty things one can catch from uncleaned equipment, including lice.

One of the worst is toenail fungus from the manicures they do.

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nor anyone, but 50% increase is taking the pi*ss

It is exactly as you said, even the place I use..... when the tourists came back, the price got bumped back up! Supply and demand.....Prior to that there was a bit of competition with close by places advertising low prices... well they will open same same businesses close to each other!

14 hours ago, Furioso said:

Back in the U.S. it was approx 750 Baht, including tip. 

Who the f-ck cares how much it is in the US. This is the Pattaya thread, not the USA thread.

Edited by bbi1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1