What are we not seeing.

yeahbutif

1 minute ago, Bangel72 said:

500 baht seems fair, not enough to imply she's doing it for the money so he gets a slight sense she wants to come over and for him its just enough to say this is some sort of exchange and does not come with any sort of relationship baggage. I really enjoyed today, here treat yourself to a nice lunch or get a taxi back I want you to stay safe rather than on that bus.

I thinks its a fairly common exchange when wealth levels are different, nothing to see here.

Would you have ever offered any money for taxi, petrol or otherwise after a sexual encounter in your home country ?....     I think thats what there is to see here... 

Its easy to normalise this sort of behaviour in Thailand, but take Thailand out of the context and we have something less ambiguous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think he should make sure that he doesn't call her for some time and if she calls also tells her he has no time. Then see what happens. Maybe all is fine and maybe they meet again in a month. But maybe her reaction will show more.

Remembers: There is no such thing as a free lunch. And I would add: There is also no such thing as a too cheap to be true lunch.

Thats what I think thanks will tell him.. don't get something for nothing..

• Like 1

Good deal.

70 years old

40 years old very attractive? So let's say 30?

If I was 41 years older I would keep doing it.

See how it goes.

And use my 41 additional years of knowledge about Thailand "negative tricks to avoid" to think a while (wanted to write "think for a bit", but hey, at 70yo I won't think as fast as now)... and check for the "top 100" well-known red flags...

Edited by alexlm
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

But they , you know, had a good time, know what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink , they you know , errrmm , had a bit of the other , they errmm hows your father wink wink , you know 

I know what you trying to say .but 500 bhat and come back for more.maybe I try shopping as better deal then a bar.lol