What are we not seeing.

yeahbutif

She wanted money and he was attracted to her. This is a timeline that has been ongoing since the day 1 and will continue to do so.

For anyone reading this thread and lives in Thailand and believes this was a wholesome event, you really need to reevaluate things, as you are ignoring reality.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, ed strong said:

She wanted money and he was attracted to her. This is a timeline that has been ongoing since the day 1 and will continue to do so.

For anyone reading this thread and lives in Thailand and believes this was a wholesome event, you really need to reevaluate things, as you are ignoring reality.

It was two people with a combined age of 170 years old , both deciding to put their genitals together .

That is their business and what they wanted to do and "up to them"

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It was two people with a combined age of 170 years old , both deciding to put their genitals together .

That is their business and what they wanted to do and "up to them"

Impressive...  is that a 120 yr old + a 50 year old going at hammer and tongs, or two 85 year olds ????

.... And.. how do you know they put their genitals together?... can you back that statement up with a link ??? :giggle::1zgarz5:

????

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Impressive...  is that a 120 yr old + a 50 year old going at hammer and tongs, or two 85 year olds ????

.... And.. how do you know they put their genitals together?... can you back that statement up with a link ??? :giggle::1zgarz5:

????

The other 50 year old is a secret and can only be been by paid subscibers 

• Haha 1

Just now, ChrisKC said:

Did you believe all that your friend told you?

Yes my recent girlfriend who works in a bar told me she doesn't go with customers so I was so happy when she came back to my guest house room. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Yes my recent girlfriend who works in a bar told me she doesn't go with customers so I was so happy when she came back to my guest house room. 

Next you'll find a women at a temple who wants to worship you....after she shaves you.

• Haha 1

she may be playing the long game ,, its not unheard of , or just a nice woman looking for a good  time ??? time will tell

when i was first in Thailand 30 years ago I was living in Phuket and my landlady was very HISO wife of the Mayor of Phuket town ,, very rich 4 kids, mercedes, Hubby very influential,,

then she started coming on to me a we shagged regularly  i gave her 500baht , which was funny as finacially she was loaded and covered in gold and gems , so one day i asked her what her game was  and she said she was from a middle class  chinese Thai family in the silk business in BKK  finished uni and  to cover her debts as she liked the good times .she  went on the game to HISO Thai men  and thats how her hubby met her , she said most Thai women sell pussy one way or the other ,, . she was in her 40s then  so  old lady now  but her husband ended up as a governer of Ranong and  an MP , they are still happily married ????

4 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Given the circumstances, and the fact that she came onto him, the gut feeling is that she isn't simply looking for a hook-up with an elderly man.  Probably hoping something long-term (but not too long-term, given the age), that will result in her inheriting whatever assets he has left.

As others have said, if they both want it to head in a "you take care of me until I die, then you will be taken care of after that" deal, it could be OK.  But there's always the fear of elder abuse and neglect once the guy becomes infirm.

Most likely a woman with numerous regular paying customers and one of her customers died of old age and she's looking for a replacement ?

Beware the power of your own libido.    Once you are hooked, you will find it very difficult to refuse a request from her.   Many men don't understand their vulnerability and, of course, NEVER want to have any suspicious thoughts..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Given the circumstances, and the fact that she came onto him, the gut feeling is that she isn't simply looking for a hook-up with an elderly man.  Probably hoping something long-term (but not too long-term, given the age), that will result in her inheriting whatever assets he has left.

As others have said, if they both want it to head in a "you take care of me until I die, then you will be taken care of after that" deal, it could be OK.  But there's always the fear of elder abuse and neglect once the guy becomes infirm.

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine why anyone with even a minuscule amount of knowledge, of the reality of relationships in Thailand, finds the situation outlined in the OP as something, in any way, "controversial".

All that should concern anyone contemplating any relationship in Thailand, no matter how "genuine" (to Western eyes) it seems, is the last sentence of your post.

There really is no need for further discussion.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

20 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

A friend of yours goes to big C and a thia girl half  his age goes up and asked for phone numbers the next day she called comes over have sex for 500. I don’t believe any of your story get real dude 

This is not a story but an encounter.as it's true. Maybe you should try it... I think it as some people have said sounds like she likes sex and don't need money.. 

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Call it whatever you want, but no matter how one spins, slices or dices...We always pay for it and they always get paid for it. One way or another. :coffee1:

Exactly my thoughts thats why we are confused. Could end black mail...... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

No relationships are 'genuine', if they were the women (western or not) would have always contributed 1/2 the cost of every 'date'. They would also be paying half the home purchase price and buying themselves life insurance.

The main differences between a western and Thai relationship being the Thais don't try to hide what's happening.

In the west generally 3x dinner = 1x sex (maybe)

In Thailand we can just hand her the money and not have to waste time with 'dinner'.

Just because your relationships were not and are not genuine, that does not mean no others are.

All you have done is project your bitterness and failings on everyone else’s relationship and again highlighted your misogyny and in effect called all women prostitutes (3x dinner is sex).

What you have also done is accuse every married mans wife (on here and elsewhere) of being ‘ingenue’ and entering into a relationship with their respective male partner only financial reasons...  That may have been the case with you, but you are a fool if you think all relationships are as broken as yours always have been, thus tarring all relationships with the same poisoned brush highlights that you have only ever been on the unfortunate side of things and are simply unable to see beyond your own damaged experiences, it makes you feel better to imagine everyone else is in the same broken situation you found yourself. 

IF that offends, just consider you have offended everyone’s sisters, mothers, wives with your outlandish sweeping statements that women will only have sex with a guy if he either pays them or buys them dinner !!.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Call it whatever you want, but no matter how one spins, slices or dices...We always pay for it and they always get paid for it. One way or another. :coffee1:

BritMan alter ego ???....  Perhaps you always paid for it... 

I’ve had loads of fun in the UK in my younger years and here...  BUT.. If you have massive character flaws, assume all women are hookers, if you don’t have character, don’t have game, look like a looser.... yeah, I can see why some may assume that ‘they always pay for it’.... 

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

the women (western or not) would have always contributed 1/2 the cost of every 'date'. They would also be paying half the home purchase price and buying themselves life insurance.

That was standard behavior when I was young. 

8 minutes ago, Lorry said:

That was standard behavior when I was young. 

Not my experience, my mother and grandmother were stay at home wives who took care of the house, cleaning, cooking raising the kids etc.. while My father worked as well as my Grandfather did to make the money to pay for the house, the car, clothes etc...it was my job as a kid to mow the lawns, wash the car, and take care of the outside while my father rested on the weekends, for that I received an allowance or my sports costs were paid for.  No playing until the chores were done, and when I turned 13 I picked up a paper route.  My Mother received a monthly stipend which she used to buy the groceries etc... That all changed in the 70's when my Mother went to work as prices were rising and my fathers pay was not keeping up.  Never met a women, even when I started dating that paid her half, no going halfs for anything.  This paying for themselves did not start until late in the 80's and so on......and no paying for a date did not mean I was getting any....

With my marriage in the US, I paid for the house and the family insurance etc....while the wife's pay from her job as a teacher went for her sports activities, the kids sports activities and anything else she decided to spend it on.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

My Mother received a monthly stipend which she used to buy the groceries etc... That all changed in the 70's when my Mother went to work as prices were rising and my fathers pay was not keeping up.  Never met a women, even when I started dating that paid her half, no going halfs for anything.  This paying for themselves did not start until late in the 80's and so on......and no paying for a date did not mean I was getting any....

My experiences match yours.

I can only think the guys that claim different are either (1) lying or (2) never had much sex with women. Usually (2) is the correct answer.

I was married 1979-2009 so can't really comment on dating in that period.

Obviously if you were a drug dealer, gang member or murderer you could get as much as you wanted for free.

Edited by BritManToo

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

With my marriage in the US, I paid for the house and the family insurance etc....while the wife's pay from her job as a teacher went for her sports activities, the kids sports activities and anything else she decided to spend it on.

Same, I paid for the house, food and all our family living expenses, my wife's pay, from being a teacher, was spent on herself and the kids. 

I'm now living that same life with a much younger Thai woman.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I can only think the guys that claim different are either (1) lying or (2) never had much sex with women

Maybe they lived in different countries. 

What you and Ryan say - I hear this from Brits and especially from Americans. It often sounds unbelievable to me. But I never lived there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1