What are we not seeing.

yeahbutif

2 minutes ago, ed strong said:

The easiest way to turn off a guy is to ask for money. Girls sort of figured this out by now.

She approached him in a shop, she could of asked do u fancy going back with me for 1,500 bht but she would of got nowhere. This way she has a little money but more importantly a foot in the door.

So what he excepted.

500 baht, enough for around 14 litres of petrol, I'd say more than fair.

What sort of bike (or car) does she ride anyhow??

Wake up and smell the roses, it's obvious what is going on there.

Edited by bluejets

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

If she's got no better offers, 500 baht is pretty good.

Smart ladies change the amount wanted depending on the guy

But as the OP says she keeps telling the friend "Ip to you". Sounds like he could pay zero as she just wants some bump and grinding.

7 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

But as the OP says she keeps telling the friend "Ip to you". Sounds like he could pay zero as she just wants some bump and grinding.

Maybe but "up to you" or "how much you pay" are pretty smart. I sometimes pay 300, 500, 700, 800, 1000, 1300

11 hours ago, ed strong said:

Shes on the game without a doubt, which ever way you dress this up, she is getting money for sex.

Hes happy shes happy.

Of course she is motivated by money and this certainly should be a concern especially if she knows where he lives etc. My advise going forward would be to be careful going forward and dont tell her more than you need to.

Don't tell her more than he needs to

About what exactly?

Einsteins theory of relativety or ?

8 minutes ago, ignore it said:

This one's a nothing berger.

Old guy gets laid for pocket change.

I used to have a prozzi come to my pad on slow nights when she had no customers for food cart money.

Then she's underselling herself she should ask for 1000 - "young" and fit, "not prossie" surcharge and the old man tax.

9 hours ago, billyo said:

If you can share what roughly what is your friend worth in terms of ongoing income and assets  and do you know anything further about her background wise ?

On the surface it looks like he has money .but all in a wife name 

But she won't know that. He has a wife but gone away for a while so as they say the cats away the mouse will play. But concerned about the outcome .if it was expensive ST would not be concerned.but seems to cheap so something must be up her sleeve.but if itworks out okay would be a gift horse in the mouth.just think like having a attractive sexy lady on the side even when wife comes back.. she knows he has a wife.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluejets said:

500 baht, enough for around 14 litres of petrol, I'd say more than fair.

What sort of bike (or car) does she ride anyhow??

Wake up and smell the roses, it's obvious what is going on there.

Yes think you right .but had to refuse a good deal  if the price is right 

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

This is what we thinking.lol but this can't be true... Can it? .. He was thinking time give her 100 bhat see what she says. But 500 bhat still cheap and don't want to upset her if a good thing . Lol