What are we not seeing.

yeahbutif

11 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Erm... the OP has stated she is very attractive...   some guys just see any non-western female who happens to be slim as a attractive...   perception clearly varies and this is very much eye of the beholder territory...  

... The Ops version of attractive could be my version of leathery worn and torn splay toed mutton dressed as lamb who’s gone through the gogo-mill, or she could actually be a ‘stunner’.....  but I very much doubt a stunner is going around chatting up 70 year old pensioners, because even at 40 years old, good looking ‘respectable’ stunners are still getting plenty of attention from plenty of well to do Thai guys... unless of course they can see what it seems plenty of westerners can’t... 

...if we’re going to ignore the exchange of money, then Sha&&ing so quickly is perhaps the give away here...  not that it matters, if the Op’s mate is happy and careful - good luck to him.

I doubt very much that she is stunning, or even 'very attractive', although of course everyone has different standards and most guys here seem to have alarmingly low standards.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

On the surface it looks like he has money .but all in a wife name 

But she won't know that. He has a wife but gone away for a while so as they say the cats away the mouse will play. But concerned about the outcome .if it was expensive ST would not be concerned.but seems to cheap so something must be up her sleeve.but if itworks out okay would be a gift horse in the mouth.just think like having a attractive sexy lady on the side even when wife comes back.. she knows he has a wife.

A bit of a dry hole then in oil exploration terms then if you are prospecting for a major discovery. Could be a Benny Hill scene when the wife comes back and finds him in flagrante....

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Would you have ever offered any money for taxi, petrol or otherwise after a sexual encounter in your home country ?....     I think thats what there is to see here... 

Fairly common in the USA, or so I'm told.

In the UK they nearly all expected 3x dinner and drinks for 1x sex.

Can't remember much success when they paid for themselves.

Edited by BritManToo

15 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

So many dumbos about, none of anyone's business what is going on.  

Absolutely right.  Those who are saying, specifically, that she's a pro and those who are making veiled suggestions that she is when none of them are in any position to condemn or disparage her need to mind their own (hypocritical) 'kin business.

• Thumbs Up 1

Strictly speaking she appears to have taken money for sexual services given however intangibly so the definition stripped of any negative connotations seems reasonable and there is nothing wrong with prostitutes btw. Do we know if she has any children or parents to look after ?

17 hours ago, yeahbutif said:

She came to his house next day and had a good time. You know what I mean.. he said can I give you some money for petrol. She said upto you..so he gave her 500 bhat..

17 hours ago, yeahbutif said:

?I think she could be init for the long haul.. a bit of money at a time..then try to squeeze more money out latter..whats your views.

Yes, at 70 your friend needs a wife he can leave his pension to.  You cannot take it with you, so leave it to the Thai lady, along with your house and car.   It's all good for everyone 

9 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

'dinner to sex ratios’ as if you’d only take a women on a date to have sex...

And why would you not want sex with a woman before and/or after a date. 

Even feminists and women's rights advocates have sex with men. 

It is part of the Biology and Physiology of almost every animal on earth

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, billyo said:

The nice Thai lady becomes the red eye monster psycho though if trust is established and then betrayed and if she sees him as a safe papa take care sponsor she will soon be getting the spyware installed on the guy. 

I was helping a Thai estate agent friend help a client 40 years old who married a 70 year old Brit divorcee with 3 children by his first falang marriage. He lasted  5 years before sadly passing away. She hit the jackpot nice guy - a home on the Isle of Man , house in Jomtien , condo in Bangkok , bank accounts and shares. He left half to his wife and half to his children. She copped around 450k sterling in total. Better than the lottery !

It happens. Not by any means exclusive to Thailand. I've also had conversations with quite a few ladies of a certain age back working the bars. Why? Because they married a foreigner, he built or bought a house for them in her village so that's hers but then he dies and leaves her nothing. She cannot afford to upkeep the house so it's closed up and back to the bars she must go.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Apart from the fact the Op led with the question ‘What are we not seeing ???’.... which opens the door to all opinions and discussion... the very point of this specific thread in fact !!! 

None his business, up to him and her. 

Like i said i went to Big'C' yesterday and nothing happened. ????

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Neither does it surprise me at all that an outright misogynist such as yourself measures a 'dinner to sex ratios’ as if you’d only take a women on a date to have sex...

How many women have you dated that you didn't want to have sex with? 

Given your posting history I wouldn’t expect you to comprehend anything other than.... take a woman on a date = sex....  equating the ‘cost of the diner to paying for sex’....   hence your ’sex per dates’ common.... or what do you call it 'dollar per d1ck-foot’ (as opposed to dollars per mile for cars).... 

You are right of course (back in the day) I wouldn’t have dated a woman I was not physically attracted to, however, by no means was I measuring the amount of money I’d spent on her to evaluate whether I was ‘getting my moneys’ worth....    

Apologies if you feel insulted, however, your comments frequently provide overwhelming insight into your underlying attitudes towards women - I just wonder if those attitudes always existed and were the reasons your relationships all turned foul, or whether you just became bitter after the treatment of a couple of poisonous characters and have since tarred all females with the same brush.

That ‘brush’ you tar all females with in this thread is that they are essentially ‘all hookers and put out only after money is spent’...  

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Skallywag said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

'dinner to sex ratios’ as if you’d only take a women on a date to have sex...

And why would you not want sex with a woman before and/or after a date. 

Even feminists and women's rights advocates have sex with men. 

It is part of the Biology and Physiology of almost every animal on earth

You’ve misunderstood the point completely...

Of course people date people they are physically attracted to...   But, Britman has presented a ‘metric’ implying women only ‘put out’ (have sex with you) after a specified number of dates or only after you have spent a certain amount of money on them, ergo you are still paying for sex and the women are essentially no different from prostitutes....   Perhaps some women are like this and the women ‘some' posters associate with are like this - but it is unfair to tarnish all females with that same brush.

I’ll have to refrain from discussion why some people may have these misogynistic attitudes because while some are permitted to underhandedly accuse all females of essentially being hookers, we are not allowed to levy the response and question why their attitudes are so overwhelmingly misogynistic and outright offensive to women.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

the old man should give more if he can.  He must know he's taking advantage of someone's body for 500 baht, and it's clearly prostitution.   no question.    exchanging money for sex, definitely what's happening here.   maybe she needs money for medicine, help her kids, that's the real question..........500 can buy food for a few days, so it's a business decision.  

how about he tells her he has no more money.  then see what happens.   

ages don't matter.  above a few hundred baht is important to some poor people.  

another question is...

when this man is at the Pearly Gates, God will ask, "So, did you treat humans in a way you wanted to be treated yourself?"

I'd never sell my body for 500 baht.  not 5000.  not 50,000.   

feel bad for her.......there are better humans in the world.    He knows what he's doing.... sad.   

I think you’ve over egged the pudding on this one... 

According to the Op... there was no agreement of sex for money....   it seems this was not a pre-agreed transaction.

Rather, as the Op describes it... his ‘friend offered ‘petrol’ money’ afterwards, can we assume the lady has a car ?....    The Op’s friend offered 500 baht and it was taken. 

Either way, the lady was not forced to do anything she didn’t want to do. 

It seems she operated in the grey area of ‘up to you’... its not clear at all that she expected any money from the Ops friend at all....   nevertheless she took some when offered. 

You are correct in one point: IF the Ops friend tells this lady he has no money to offer her and she is no longer interested then he has his answer (if he was ever asking a question in the first place)...

... otherwise, why upset a situation both seem happy with ?....  the lady wouldn’t return if she is not happy. 

On the other hand, IF the ops friend tells this lady he has no money to offer her and she still want to see him then some on here may suggest she’s ‘playing the long game’ while others will suggest that she simply enjoys his company and thats great for both of them.

Either way... the ‘judgment at the pearly gates’ sermon is massively over cooking the sanctimony !

• Love It 2

20 hours ago, yeahbutif said:

.no she just said upto you.. 

She is less forward than I am. If anyone under almost any circumstance, for almost any reason offered me money, "up to you" would not be my response. A strong "yes" would be spoken. A fool and their money are soon parted.

Are you so shocked that a woman might just want a bit of a no strings happy <deleted>. Probably a bonus that her toy boy is dopey enough to offer her money, too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, swerve said:

Explanation: he's a hansum man.

Yes, but aren't we all? What makes this hansum man different from the rest here?

Perhaps the lady has dark skin - that might give her an inferiority complex and less status in Thai society, while Westerners might find it quite striking. Anyway, without a photo or more info, we can only guess.

Edited by wolf81

34 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

the lady was not forced to do anything she didn’t want to do. 

other than by way of circumstances...

"my bills are all due and the baby needs shoes and I'm busted" Ray Charles

47 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

500 can buy food for a few days, so it's a business decision.  

you got it Banana - absolutely - I don't think anyone 'wants' to sleep w/someone who is their grandpa's age...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

A friend of yours goes to big C and a thia girl half  his age goes up and asked for phone numbers the next day she called comes over have sex for 500. I don’t believe any of your story get real dude TIT.

Happens quite frequently , I was in a shopping center recently and a local woman started talking to me and she suggested we both go back to my room for .............you know, nudge nudge, wink wink phroooaaww , you know , make the bed creak ,  rumpy pumpy ???? know what I mean .

I was just on my way to the Oishi Japanese buffet restaurant and they charged 400 Baht for 90 minutes and this woman wanted 500 Baht for 30 minutes .

My stomach had a greater need than my knob , so I went to the buffet instead

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

So every girl asking you for your phone number at 70 years old and single is a hooker to you, what a sad plonker you are.

I'm 75 and going to Big 'C' tomorrow. ????

Who on earth is giving their phone numbers to 70 year olds?

Happens all the time in west eh!?

• Haha 1