Thailand makes it into list of 23 “best travel destinations” for 2023

webfact

46 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I am quite happy in WA. No visa problems no renewals no money needed in the bank nice whether good food cheap electricity cheap rent and many other things 

What's so funny Mad Mick are you jealous you have to live in that hole?

Thailand is a beautiful place to live in as well as visit. That is unless you've come to play golf. Cool season finds nearly every course filled with Korean 6-ball groups (I have seen an 8-ball). Be prepared for 5+ hour rounds. They will not let you go through.

• Like 1

Not another list of best destination! Here is my top ten list:

1. Sudbury, Canada (in the winter)

2. Buffalo, USA

3. Calcutta, India

4,  Cuidad Juarez, Mexico

5, Ciudad Guayana – Venezuela

6, Pietermaritzburg – South Africa

7. Stok-on-Trent, UK

8. Luton, UK 

9. Kingston, Jamaica

10. Baltimore, USA

After visiting my recommended cities, you will be really glad when you get home. 

Edited by riverhigh
typing errors
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JTXR said:

Every single year many, many different publications publish a list of the top 10, or top 20 or top 50 places to visit that year.   Places rotate through the lists.  Thailand figures in a lot of them, just by existing.  Hell is probably the only place that's never made it on any of the lists.

I'm sure it's made it many times in one guise or another.

• Haha 1

There is no such thing as a list of best places to travel to that everyone will agree with. These are simply the best places deemed so by the author. Some like hot weather. Some hate humidity and bugs. Some like cooler weather. Some like a combination. 

Instead of paying attention to someone else's opinion of the best places to visit get out and travel and make your own list. You don't have to be a world traveler. Your favorite place to travel to might be within 100 miles of your home or even in your own backyard. 

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Coming to Thailand for the first time in 2023 is America’s hip-hop music festival, Rolling Loud, which will be held at the Legend Siam Amusement Park in Pattaya in April. At the same time is Songkran, the festival of water that symbolises the cleansing of spirit and body.”

Definitely out of touch.

Loud music festival outdoors in 42 Celsius and relaxing around Pattaya during Songkran. 

Oh please. 

• Haha 1

The list of best places to stay change every year depending on how much the magazine is paid by a country to push their name up the list. 

Wait for a few months and the thousands of virus carrying Chinese holiday makers who will have spread the latest strain across the country and you’ll see Thailand shooting up another list.
The list of places to avoid. 

Edited by Dazkkk