M&M's says its killing its 'spokescandies' after conservatives were outraged that the green one didn't wear go-go boots anymore

Scott

That green M&M is actually a male and is dressing as a female.  The Tuck is being katoey'd.  Maybe his "Crying Game" will turn him into a LGBTQ champion.

And do note that none of this silly excuse for a 'controversy' is actually about the product itself.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

I'm not Ted Cruz, but it's clear he is not happy about the Xbox changes. It's also clear the context of his tweet is not "Yes, X-boxs are getting an update which will mean they consume less power and will be slower .".

The tragedy is that with the focus given to the GOP's House circus Ted Cruz has not been getting his due attention this year. 

Expect youtube vids of brave patriots taking their Xbox units outside and blasting them to pieces with their proud armaments. 

A few days later mom and the kids will go out and buy new ones.

Remember when the patriots did this with Keuring coffee makers during the 45 years?  Big bravado using their 2nd Amendment arsenals and taking vids, and the next morning realizing they couldn't make coffee, had to go out and buy new ones.  :cheesy:

52 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

With current World events , if you list them in order of importance , what number would the shoes of an M&M be ?

How important is it whether a Green M&M wears high heels or sneakers ?

Exactly! It shows how ridiculous Carlson and the other right-wing nutters are. No reason to get outraged about it!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

With current World events , if you list them in order of importance , what number would the shoes of an M&M be ?

How important is it whether a Green M&M wears high heels or sneakers ?

Tops with me, and so much more important than covid or Ukraine, and neither affect me.

1. M&Ms

2. A&W's Rooty, now has to wear pants, it's outrageous

3. Skittles  ... sorry, I'm too traumatized, I can't continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGwkheRHyGw&ab_channel=LawsyLaws

I'm back, where was I .. oh yea ... 

99. Ukraine

100. Covid

43 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Tops with me, and so much more important than covid or Ukraine, and neither affect me.

1. M&Ms

2. A&W's Rooty, now has to wear pants, it's outrageous

3. Skittles  ... sorry, I'm too traumatized, I can't continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGwkheRHyGw&ab_channel=LawsyLaws

I'm back, where was I .. oh yea ... 

99. Ukraine

100. Covid

Have you heard the latest news ?

Shaggy from Scooby Do's new haircut ?

SCOOBY DOO? Velma is Now a Lesbian and Shaggy is Black - Valuetainment

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If Tucker  gets outraged about that , I will be infuriated .

I will be Infuriated with him getting outraged by Shagys new haircut

How about you ?

I would think he is ridiculous, just as I think he was ridiculous to be outraged about MM figures changing shoes (and also the other right-wing  nutters who made a fuss about it in the social media.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, candide said:

I would think he is ridiculous, just as I think he was ridiculous to be outraged about MM figures changing shoes (and also the other right-wing  nutters who made a fuss about it in the social media.

you forgot the loony left who took it seriously.

16 minutes ago, sungod said:

you forgot the loony left who took it seriously.

Nobody with a brain cell takes Tucker seriously, not even his own lawyers.

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Oh wait.............................

Talking With Tucker Carlson, the Most Powerful Conservative in America

Tuckerism in miniature: he sanitizes and legitimizes right-wing conspiratorial thinking, dodges when you try to nail him down on the specifics, then wraps it all in an argument about censorship and free speech, he has a way of talking about culture and politics that is rooted in defiance: defiance of elites, defiance of the federal government, defiance of scientific consensus and it has won him the loyalty of millions of Americans who are already suspicious of everything he questions.

“No one carries more weight in Republican and conservative politics—no one—than Tucker Carlson,” said Jeff Roe, a Republican strategist who managed Ted Cruz’s 2016 presidential campaign. “He doesn’t react to the agenda, he drives the agenda. He’s the gold standard for Republican philosophy.”

https://time.com/6080432/tucker-carlson-profile/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, candide said:

So now you change target, It's not any more the left, it's me. ????

If you had read my posts and those of other non right-wing posters (see the first page of this thread, for example, the content was that it was ridiculous from the right-wing to be outraged, and that there are more important issues.

This thread would have died if right-wing posters had not continuously trying to derail it by pretending it was the left which was outraged, and also by pushing a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

So It's a non issue and It's a ridiculous conservative outrage. Then why are right-wing members continuously posting in this thread In order to distract attention from the conservatives?

Get a life!

No idea, I'm center

Edited by sungod

18 minutes ago, candide said:

You and the other poster have been desperately trying to derail this topic with an imaginary claim. There is no mention of the left in the OP. The OP is only about conservatives being ridiculously outraged.

No mention of the right wing in the OP, yet you decided to introduce it.

Cake and eat it?

3 minutes ago, sungod said:

No mention of the right wing in the OP, yet you decided to introduce it.

Cake and eat it?

Lying now? Or did you reply without even reading the full article in the OP?

Title of the article: "M&M's says its killing its 'spokescandies' after conservatives were outraged that the green one didn't wear go-go boots anymore"

• Like 2

A post with an altered quote has been removed

28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are quoting.

On 1/25/2023 at 2:30 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

It seems like the left wing are just looking for targets and a reason to attack the right wing  .

This is a story about M&M  chocolates , you lot did rather well in turning into a story to bash the right wing 

No, you are confused. It is Fox viewers who are upset about the M&M's because the guy who tells them what to think (Tuckems) told them to be upset. Fox is the only propaganda outlet doing this for their flock who are unable to think for themselves. Otherwise they would realize just how ridiculous this whole thing is.

• Thanks 1