Prayut Angered When Asked To Respond To Thaksin’s Comments

webfact

Ahh the joyousness of free speech ... NOT lol ????????

I wonder. Could it be because Mr P knows/feels Taksin is maybe a threat to him if he came back? I don't understand the in's and out's of politics here so if any members can weigh in and give a considered, informed, critical thinking comment I'd appreciate any offering.

What's to choose between them? Both corrupt. and responsible for the loss of many Thai lives. I am amazed that some Thai citizen's are still prepared to take Thaksin and his family members back to lead them. I would have thought that the old adage, Once bitten, twice shy, should apply. They must be gluttons for punishment. So sad.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

What's to choose between them? Both corrupt. and responsible for the loss of many Thai lives. I am amazed that some Thai citizen's are still prepared to take Thaksin and his family members back to lead them. I would have thought that the old adage, Once bitten, twice shy, should apply. They must be gluttons for punishment. So sad.

…as some here are gluttons for junta propaganda. So sad indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I remember when Thaksin was PM he had a red card which he held up when reporters asks questions which he didn't like.

Maybe Prayut should also get such a card. Maybe this one.

1267771.jpg

Same, same - but different.

Thai-leader-directs-reporters-questions-to-cardboard-cutout-of-himself-2043594371.jpeg.b1b88f0eb1aa00bfa367e7f9e8b332f0.jpeg

3 hours ago, ozfarang said:

Remember OMF the Thai citizens do the voting, farangs don't.

What you think and post on AN is immaterial to the political debate here in Thailand

But keep going, your opinions are just that, a non voting farang opinion

Thanks for the reminder. Is that only true for me or also for you.

And why do we all exchange opinions about politics all over the world when we not allowed to vote in almost all countries? Is it possible that we just exchange out opinions? 

2 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Maybe you need to research the difference been elected and imposed upon?

Doesn’t  matter whether you agree or not but an elected PM, good or bad, is still better than a self imposed government.

Except for those without the ability and belief that they can make their own decisions rather than others dictating what they should do.

That is your opinion.

Personally, I prefer a good government compared to an elected government. 

I don't know why all those uneducated uninformed people vote again and again for the same criminal (or his sister or daughter). Only because they do that doesn't mean I have to like it or support it. 

IMHO democracy with lots of stupid uninformed voters doesn't make much sense.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is your opinion.

Personally, I prefer a good government compared to an elected government. 

I don't know why all those uneducated uninformed people vote again and again for the same criminal (or his sister or daughter). Only because they do that doesn't mean I have to like it or support it. 

IMHO democracy with lots of stupid uninformed voters doesn't make much sense.

Uneducated and uninformed….now who does that remind me of?

8 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

There was a grown up answer to that reporter: I don't comment on statements from wanted criminals.

That being the case, he probably wouldn’t comment on any question asked or statement made by his military cohorts or so called politicians. 
Is that why he can’t comment on his own previous statements?

Remember, this so called man is a treasonist. The only reason he hadn’t been charged is because he placed his mates in positions of power.

In any other country his actions would result in him spending life behind bars, execution or dragged through the streets on rope.

Edited by Reigntax