Arsenal Tv

gennisis

another westham fan it seems.....

im still trying to think what to do for revenge :D meeting my friend whos a westham supporter in couple of weeks......and its bound to come up in his bragging conver :D

PS. oops I meant to growl :D:o like that.... :D

Edited by MiG16

another westham fan it seems.....

im still trying to think what to do for revenge :D meeting my friend whos a westham supporter in couple of weeks......and its bound to come up in his bragging conver :D

PS. oops I meant to growl :bah::o like that.... :D

Let's hope they axe the other 3 football club's TV stations and put on more women's golf, spelling competitions, juggling and pool. :bah::D

...... and put on more women's golf, spelling competitions, juggling and pool. :D:D

I bet thats really the essence of what u want :D

What choice has any of us got? At least these 'sports stops me from watching too much Telly :o

...... and put on more women's golf, spelling competitions, juggling and pool. :D:D

I bet thats really the essence of what u want :D

What choice has any of us got? At least these 'sports stops me from watching too much Telly :o

missed my point..... :D

I bet thats really the essence of what u want :bah:

missed my point..... :D

That's strange I was thinking exactly the same thing. It's not a question of want, it's a question of choice ( or lack of) and that we don't have much on TV apart from the above. It's called irony. I know you Gooners can be a bit slow on the uptake but do try to keep up! :D