Define Bar girl

DeepBlue90

3 minutes ago, connda said:

There are plenty of middle-class, middle-aged woman who have professional careers (not the "oldest profession).  Bars and massage shops have lots of woman who will treat you like a king as they milk your ATM and lead you around by your d***. 

Be selective. 

They didn't look middle age, somewhere in the 20-30 range

42 minutes ago, connda said:

There are plenty of middle-class, middle-aged woman who have professional careers (not the "oldest profession).  Bars and massage shops have lots of woman who will treat you like a king as they milk your ATM and lead you around by your d***. 

Be selective. 

And do those middle-class, middle-aged woman who have professional careers also want money? Or do they just want that you marry them and take care of them for the rest of their life? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Depends on the bar, and if 'employed' by the bar, and more importantly, maybe, where the bar is located.  If an 'adult' entertainment district; Bangla, Soi 4, Soi Cowbay, then probably yes.  As a non working gal wouldn't be sitting there sipping, or desire the company of anyone that frequents that area.

Saying that, not all gals working at all or any bar is for rent.  I know a few that worked at bars, and you'd couldn't offer them enough for them to entertain you.  Not that they wouldn't, but the offer of money, would probably result in a hospital visit for you, if persistent. 

Assuming the OP wants to meet a gal, and more comfortable in an alcohol setting, go to one that doesn't cater to foreigners.   Personally never understood the attraction of 'hooker' bars, except for killing time and people watching, as usually some nice eye candy in the late afternoon, early evening.  After that it's all business and nothing that interests myself.

I'll take a Thai music venue bar/club, over most things geared toward foreigners.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Depends on the bar, and if 'employed' by the bar, and more importantly, maybe, where the bar is located.  If an 'adult' entertainment district; Bangla, Soi 4, Soi Cowbay, then probably yes.  As a non working gal wouldn't be sitting there sipping, or desire the company of anyone that frequents that area.

Saying that, not all gals working at all or any bar is for rent.  I know a few that worked at bars, and you'd couldn't offer them enough for them to entertain you.  Not that they wouldn't, but the offer of money, would probably result in a hospital visit for you, if persistent. 

Assuming the OP wants to meet a gal, and more comfortable in an alcohol setting, go to one that doesn't cater to foreigners.   Personally never understood the attraction of 'hooker' bars, except for killing time and people watching, as usually some nice eye candy in the late afternoon, early evening.  After that it's all business and nothing that interests myself.

I'll take a Thai music venue bar/club, over most things geared toward foreigners.

It seems you think prostitutes only work in farang oriented bars and not in bar and restaurants and karaoke places which Thai people visit. Who gave you that idea? 

• Haha 1

The girls is what you think they are. Some is good girls, some is not. Not different from where you come from, just use your common sense, thats all! 

Then the question is, what is common sense? If you do not know by now, then it is to late. 

Good luck ????

• Like 1