Dutchman Petitions Ministry Over Alleged Swindle By Female Civil Servant

webfact

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think about what kind of superwoman would be able to convince me that I sell my house so that she can build a house so I can live with her - after I met her on a dating app.

I don't think such a woman exists in this world.

yes they do in Thailand millions of em

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, riverhigh said:

Yes he is a complete idiot and an arrogant one at that. Thinks he's smart by trying to blackmail her with an ethical imvestigatiion. Has a Thai girlfriennd in Nettherlands and one in Thailand, give me a break. Aren't we the clever one? Next!

Its seems logical to me to bring it before the public . What other “ drastic”recourse would he have.

Sure he’s gonna catch holy hell for being so naive but the notoriety may further  investigations.

5 hours ago, renaissanc said:

Obviously, Peter made a big mistake. He knows that now. Perhaps posters can show some and feel empathy for him instead of saying how foolish he is. He is probably feeling awful every hour or every day. We all make foolish mistakes.

age speaks to experience in comparison to a younger person’s limited life experiences.

In other words most people would know better at his age.

12 hours ago, itsari said:

Peter has been a victim of fraud . The alleged fraudster has a lot of explaining to do if the money transfers can be documented . 

The man has been foolish to trust a person that he has not met before , but maybe he put faith in her as the accused is a  civil servant .

Yes you are right it's like what are the odds of finding the only dishonest civil servant in the whole of Thailand and not even had a chance to play hide the sausage with her or him

I will await further facts before commenting.  

So exactly how does this put the Thai gf in Dutchland in a bad way? 

Honey you got to move out tomorrow, I've sold the house and I'm going to live with my gf in Thailand. 

Edited by Elkski

It’s lucky for this civil servant his girlfriend maybe ex is not the jealous one from Phuket who had a few stern words for massage girl.Oh my Buddha I would not want to tell her I’ve sold the house we live in to give to my new online lady

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave0206 said:

It’s lucky for this civil servant his girlfriend maybe ex is not the jealous one from Phuket who had a few stern words for massage girl.Oh my Buddha I would not want to tell her I’ve sold the house we live in to give to my new online lady

Sorry about repeating same post did not realize first time already sent

3 hours ago, Dave0206 said:

Yes you are right it's like what are the odds of finding the only dishonest civil servant in the whole of Thailand and not even had a chance to play hide the sausage with her or him

Having sex at a cost of 4 million baht is unsustainable for most individuals .

The only civil servant to be dishonest in Thailand ?? That is your statement not mine . 

Hide the sausage with her or him ???? 

Sad statement 

Seems hard to imagine there has been a crime.   Gal and guy  fall in love online  plan to build a house in her name.  She changes her mind.  How is this different because he never met her ( I infer this)  than the stories of guys who married and got kicked out?  Expensive line sex.

On 1/30/2023 at 9:57 PM, geisha said:

Well, he sure was a silly billy. Who does things like that ? Although, if what he says is true, it will all be proven through bank transfers . If she took the money , there must be proof. 

There could well be proof of a money transfer, the hard part to prove is, was it fraud or a gift. 

Edited by Dazkkk