Thailand's police caught with their pants down in extortion case of Taiwanese actress and friends - Chuwit revelations latest

webfact

The only way they’re ever possible you can get rid of. The corruption is to get rid of the top hire new people in that position and then explain to them that if any other people blow them, do IThe only way there ever possible you can get rid of. The corruption is to get rid of the top hire new people in that position and then explain to them that if any of the people below them do anything like extort money. They will be fired and maybe thrown in jail. The whole system here from the top to the bottom is corrupt do I think they’re everything get rid of it here know why TIT

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

"But when they said they would go back to their hotel to get passports the police stopped them. When one in the party tried to phone their wife the police stopped them as well as demanded they not film what happened."

Now why wouldn't the cops like to be filmed i wonder?

So now it all comes out in the open, the Taiwanese lady was right! The police lied and extorted money!

Question now is will the dirty cops be prosecuted and will the young lady get her money back?

There is a big chance of her getting the money back, but absolutely no chance any cop will be prosecuted. TIT. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Spock said:

If it wasn't overwhelming then, it certainly is now. Besides, it's always nice to be on the winning team rather than the one that jumped the gun and leapt to the defence of the indefensible RTP.

Not exactly lepat to the defense of the RTP, I'm just don't have your pavlovian response.

5 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

e cigarettes should be allowed, and alcohol sales ban lifted during daytime too... Attrack tourists instead of scaring them off with fines and corruption....

Sickening hypocrisy and stupidity abounds here. Went to an Anne Oradee concert last night, packed with Thais, with quite a few vaping, and why not. Cops around not interested. Has any Thai ever been arrested for it?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, marcusb said:

What I find funny is the split. 

27,000 divided by 5-7 cops, plus a big tip for taxi driver.  They temporarily messed up their lives and careers for what,  4000 baht each?  What a joke. 

If you multiply by the numbers of people being stopped, it's many many many money ????

I was starting to writes long post outlining what action then I came to my senses impossible how do you fiX Something that goes on every police unit throughout the country then you got the army,  then you got the government the problem is systemicly so large incorporates the entire country. 

IS there A hole big enough!

• Like 2

First step would be a decree that it is anyone's right to take video at all times during an interaction with the police or any government building or office.

2nd step is mandate the use of body cams for all police during working hours.  

3rd make retaliation towards whistle blowers punishment by life in prison

4th start building several more large prisons and hiring lots more prosecutor's.

5th start a media campaign that illustrates and educated the masses in what things are considered wrong, graft and extortion.  

6th tear down all these police boxes and get the police to stand at the major intersections and wave over anyone who runs a red light.   

Edited by Elkski
  • Thumbs Up 1

BANGKOK, Jan 31 (TNA) – The Thai police will travel to Singapore to meet the Singaporean friend of the Taiwanese actress for questioning in the ongoing investigation into the allegation that Thai policemen extorted money from the tourists.

https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-1105673

1675156438_102998-tnamcot.jpg.webp

Thai Police to Meet Singaporean Man for Questioning over Extortion Claim

1675156438_102998-tnamcot-768x402.jpg

BANGKOK, Jan 31 (TNA) – The Thai police will travel to Singapore to meet the Singaporean friend of the Taiwanese actress for questioning in the ongoing investigation into the allegation that Thai policemen extorted money from the tourists.

Pol Maj Gen Theeradej Thamsuthee, Investigation Division, the Metropolitan Police Bureau said he is seeking approval from the national police chief for the overseas mission. It is expected that the order will be issued tomorrow.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-1105673

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2023-01-31

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 2

-The taxi driver wasn’t coerced, he’s the one they pay to bring them fresh-meat.

-“a full and transparent investigation”, well, what can I say? I’m still ROFLMAO.

- RTP “little more than an out of control mafia in uniform” SPOT-On!

-Chuwit “urged that Mr Sky come to Thailand to give evidence offering to pay for everything including the 27,000 baht. ‘Mr Sky said he needed time to think about that citing danger to himself.” absolutely correct, you create a clear-and-present-danger to the Police here and you Will have an “Accident”.

-"lesson for Thailand" How often and how many times does this have to occur before change occurs?

• Like 2