Analysis: Fox News has been exposed as a dishonest organization terrified of its own audience

Scott

58 minutes ago, Issanman said:

No secret- the other ones are pants.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I remember it was in a single day that Powell (and her husband was it?), Rudy, Pillow Guy, Overstock guy, maybe a few more, appeared.  Suddenly it was cuckoo's nest time with this bunch.

My theory is DT dangled something out there (like a billion $) for whoever kept him in office.  It then turned into a stunt out of The Magic Christian.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Obviously this is not comparable.

Maddow most likely believed what she said at the time early on based on reporsts.. She should have corrected herself when it turned out this wasn't true.

But nowhere is there any evidence that she spoke falsely, or didn't challenge falsehoods,  in order not to lose her viewers.

She should kept her big dumb mouth shut instead of trying to impress viewers with her ignorance. Her behavior of spreading misinformation  is reckless and dangerous.

Edited by tontotoronto
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, tontotoronto said:

She should kept her big dumb mouth shut instead of trying to impress viewers with her ignorance.

As I pointed out, she said this very early on. I do think somebody should keep their big dumb mouth (hand?) shut (clenched) instead of trying to impress others with their ignorance. Especially given that the case of Maddow is not comparable to what the Fox News hosts were up to.

• Like 1