Beef suet

Gandtee

It seems impossible to buy beef suet or beef stock cubes in Thailand . I think imports from the UK were banned after the outbreak of Mad Cow disease years ago. I used to buy frozen beef kidney fat from Makro. Then it stopped. Has anyone had any luck in finding a place that sells it. I'm not talking about Amazon.

On 2/20/2023 at 7:39 PM, Gandtee said:

It seems impossible to buy beef suet or beef stock cubes in Thailand . I think imports from the UK were banned after the outbreak of Mad Cow disease

There's never been any difficulty getting Oxo beef cubes here, nor has there ever been a ban on the importation of them to Thailand.  The issue is that Knorr Thailand no longer makes their beef stock variant due to lack of demand for it in Thailand, that's why so many posters cannot get that brand.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 2/20/2023 at 7:39 PM, Gandtee said:

It seems impossible to buy beef suet or beef stock cubes in Thailand . I think imports from the UK were banned after the outbreak of Mad Cow disease years ago. I used to buy frozen beef kidney fat from Makro. Then it stopped. Has anyone had any luck in finding a place that sells it. I'm not talking about Amazon.

Sent you a PM

• 2 months later...