Thai Airways investigates cabin crew incident – ‘Tray Gate’

snoop1130

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Flew with them in October last year after an absence of at least 6 years due to higher than expected air fares at the time that I would fly with them, that said, I used to use them often as my carrier of choice and when I flew in with them in October, I had no complaints, so can only give good comments about Thai Airways during the times I have used them, i.e. they are my preferred choice, subject to fare price of course.

As for AirAsia, well, still waiting for my domestic fare refund since October last year (connecting flight) as they advised me in August last year that they were cancelling my connecting flight, and said I would receive a full refund within 3 months, it's now been 6 months and no one is replying to my emails, so AirAsia is a carrier I won't be using again, and that will be lost revenue for them as they were my preferred carrier domestically.

They will join Jetstar who have lost my international business for the past decade.

Finnair is top of my <deleted>list.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Flew with them in October last year after an absence of at least 6 years due to higher than expected air fares at the time that I would fly with them, that said, I used to use them often as my carrier of choice and when I flew in with them in October, I had no complaints, so can only give good comments about Thai Airways during the times I have used them, i.e. they are my preferred choice, subject to fare price of course.

As for AirAsia, well, still waiting for my domestic fare refund since October last year (connecting flight) as they advised me in August last year that they were cancelling my connecting flight, and said I would receive a full refund within 3 months, it's now been 6 months and no one is replying to my emails, so AirAsia is a carrier I won't be using again, and that will be lost revenue for them as they were my preferred carrier domestically.

They will join Jetstar who have lost my international business for the past decade.

Well, I'm still waiting for my refund from Thai from my flight back from Hong Kong to Bkk from March 2020, where it was not allowed to check in for foreigners but only allowed for Thai people.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Tubulat said:

They also stop direct flight from Belgium to Thailand and v.v. without any reason.

How many used the flight? Perhaps they "consolidated" the route to Amsterdam - Bangkok.

High value/low bulk cargo is an important consideration in deciding route viability - I suspect for that, Amsterdam is a more attractive option.

Edited by herfiehandbag

1 minute ago, herfiehandbag said:

How many used the flight? Perhaps they "consolidated" the route to Amsterdam - Bangkok.

It was always 100% occupied.

About Amsterdam, that was many years before, somewhere in 2000, after that they change to Brussels.