Tragic accident highlights gun control concerns in Thailand

webfact

image.jpeg

In the central province of Chantaburi, the shooting event happened last night at 9.30 p.m. at a longan plantation. Two victims were discovered at the spot by a rescue team and police officers from Baan Plaeng Police Station.

Wachira, a 32-year-old lady, was one of the victims who was declared dead at the site. Her kid suffered significant injuries.

Choosak, the proprietor of the plantation, acknowledged being the shooter. He claimed that he heard someone strolling on his property while he was seated in front of his house, which was situated on the plantation. He fired rounds into the plantation to frighten them away because he thought they were robbers.

Full story: https://bangkokone.news/tragic-accident-highlights-gun-control-concerns-in-thailand/

image.png

-- © Copyright BANGKOK ONE NEWS 2023-02-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1

Given that a similar incidence happened just two kilometers away from the scene of the most recent shooting, several locals in the area speculate that both instances may have been connected by the paranormal force and bad spirits of the forest.

Here we go Again ,Would you believe the nonsense they come up with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I suppose just firing into the air never occurred to him? Another brain-dead idiot with a gun.

Calling someone an idiot while advocating a bad alternative is a bit amusing. Shooting into the air risks blowing up a star or possibly shooting down the moon. Some people even believe in an obscure idea that what goes up will come down. Me, I prefer people know where a bullet is going before they send it. I believe this guy hit his target, he just didnt verify his target was who he thought it was before shooting.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tim207 said:

Calling someone an idiot while advocating a bad alternative is a bit amusing. Shooting into the air risks blowing up a star or possibly shooting down the moon. Some people even believe in an obscure idea that what goes up will come down. Me, I prefer people know where a bullet is going before they send it. I believe this guy hit his target, he just didnt verify his target was who he thought it was before shooting.

it's ok, he was spooked by bad spirits, whether paranormal or bottled doesn't make any difference - he was frightened, therefore it's all forgiven.