What are the nearby friendly Thai Embassies for Thailand Tourist Visa?

I have a US passport. I am trying to create a plan to stay 11 months in Thailand. I must return to USA for one month to take care my real estate investments, apply for a bunch of new credit cards (I am credit card collector and trying to be in the  Guinness Book of Records in collecting Credit cards) and visit my adult daughter. The plan appears to be deceptively easy. Three TV (one from USA) with one extension each will give me 9 months and then one border run is another two months. Yes I know it is 45-days now but I am not sure how long it will stay like this. What are the nearby friendly countries to get TVs? Like Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong. etc. I don't mind if I stay one week in a country to get my TV. I work online and not 50-years old yet to get a retirement visa. 

TIA

Edited by Faltu

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You should obtain a METV while in USA.

That gives 9 months and you can add border bounce after that with 30 day extension. 

Thanks for the advice. Next time I go to the USA, I will get an METV. But how do I stay 8 months now. My TV (obtained in the USA) is going to expire in April first week. Was planning to do a border run to get an exemption entry. Still need a few TVs. Is METV is easy in the USA? Can some body confirms the documents required? Last time I checked they were asking for job or some thing like that and found not easy for me to get the documents. So I opted for a single entry TV. 

3 minutes ago, Faltu said:

. But how do I stay 8 months now. My TV (obtained in the USA) is going to expire in April first week

Well you have already been here for 2 months.

You can obtain 30 day extension to that stamp.

Next you could fly to Saigon for another tourist visa.

Be aware that Saigon Thai consulate requires appointment and booked out weeks in advance.

Also being from USA you require 30 day eVisa for Vietnam.

Simple process. $25 usd. 

Vientiane is another good place for tourist visa however also requires appointment.

You are permitted 2 border bounce visa exempt entries per calendar year. 

Every entry can be extended by 30 days. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Well you have already been here for 2 months.

You can obtain 30 day extension to that stamp.

Next you could fly to Saigon for another tourist visa.

Be aware that Saigon Thai consulate requires appointment and booked out weeks in advance.

Also being from USA you require 30 day eVisa for Vietnam.

Simple process. $25 usd. 

Vientiane is another good place for tourist visa however also requires appointment.

You are permitted 2 border bounce visa exempt entries per calendar year. 

Every entry can be extended by 30 days. 

Thanks. I have already got the extension. Two more border bounce will give me 4 months. And then one visa will give me another three months. Perfect. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Faltu said:

Thanks. I have already got the extension. Two more border bounce will give me 4 months. And then one visa will give me another three months. Perfect. Thanks. 

Be aware that you can only get two visa exemptions by land in 2023 (that is the limit in any calendar year). You should avoid trying to get a visa exemption by air after being in Thailand a while.

Good embassies/consulates are Vientiane (need appointment, can enter by land which is very safe), Savannakhet (less convenient travel there and back, safe entry by land), Ho Chi Minh City (need appointment, entry by air which very rarely has been problematic in the past), and Yangon (can only do this by air right now).