The Far Right Wants You to Think Ukraine’s War Is Staged: ‘It Is Clearly a Psyop’

onthedarkside

49 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

In the photo below , how come the trees in the foreground are smaller in the 2023 photo .

As trees grow and get bigger , I would have thought that the trees would have been bigger in 2023 .

Unless someone has swapped the dates around ?

And who would that "someone" be if not Stew Peters?

8 hours ago, James105 said:

He is asking a question, not making a statement of fact.   What is the answer to his question?   I'm interested to know the answer and would like to see some kind of evidence that all the billions upon billions of dollars of funding has actually been used to fund some kind of defence rather than just making a few people very, very rich.   

If you won't accept all the reports, videos, and pictures of combat, casualties and devastated cities then you'll have to go to Ukraine to see for yourself. 

Have a nice trip.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

In the photo below , how come the trees in the foreground are smaller in the 2023 photo .

As trees grow and get bigger , I would have thought that the trees would have been bigger in 2023 .

More likely someone has been trimming the trees to keep the branches away from the power lines in the pictures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Or manipulated the photos, or cropped the trees.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

If you won't accept all the reports, videos, and pictures of combat, casualties and devastated cities then you'll have to go to Ukraine to see for yourself. 

Have a nice trip.

Considering the money that is involved you are not even a teeny bit skeptical about what you are being told?  I have no doubt that Russia decided to be aggressive but the only involvement the west should have is to impose sanctions, de-escalate and negotiate peace, not funnel money into the second most corrupt country in Europe (second only to Russia).   The only winners in wars are those that sell the weapons, and I don't really want my tax money being spent on this quite frankly.   

Anyway this report from CNN is quite amusing.   

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

VICE keeps an eye on Flynn, they even covered his tent revivals (well, tried to).  I don't know if he will run himself or be someone's guided-by-Jesus pitbull.

Does anyone know what the deadline is to sign up for GOP primaries?  Couldn't get a proper answer when I searched. 

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, the power lines are on the other side of the road, well away from the trees 

The pictures aren't clear enough to tell where power lines are.  Regardless, there are many reasons to trim trees in cities.

Edited by heybruce