The Far Right Wants You to Think Ukraine’s War Is Staged: ‘It Is Clearly a Psyop’

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

You might be able to make a case for skepticism about some things. But skeptical that there's an actual war going on in Ukraine? Really?

Can you point out where in my post I questioned whether there is an actual war going on rather than what you imagined I posted.  

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Right.  We'll put you with those who want to give Ukraine offensive weapons and take the fight to Russia.  Welcome to the club.

I agree that the US and the rest of NATO are being too cautious in their support.  Ukraine should be given longer range artillery and the option of striking legitimate military targets in Russia before these targets further support attacks on Ukraine.

Why stop there?  USA and the west have soldiers and pilots that aren't doing much just now.   Lets send them in too.   Also, we have all these nukes doing nothing as well, so why stop at foot soldiers?  Russia only has 6000 nukes, the rest of the world has the other half.   This could be over in a day!   

• Sad 2

Just now, placeholder said:

You used this nonsense as a launching point to promote skepticism.  Why shouldn't one assume that you are at best uncertain about the claim? Or do you agree that it's nonsense?

Sigh, once again I will have to remind you what I posted.   Read carefully:

I have no doubt that Russia decided to be aggressive but the only involvement the west should have is to impose sanctions, de-escalate and negotiate peace, not funnel money into the second most corrupt country in Europe (second only to Russia).   The only winners in wars are those that sell the weapons, and I don't really want my tax money being spent on this quite frankly.   

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, James105 said:

Why stop there?  USA and the west have soldiers and pilots that aren't doing much just now.   Lets send them in too.   Also, we have all these nukes doing nothing as well, so why stop at foot soldiers?  Russia only has 6000 nukes, the rest of the world has the other half.   This could be over in a day!   

"Why stop there?"

Seriously?  You don't know?

Attacking legitimate military targets in Russia before the targets' assets (whatever they might be) could be used to attack Ukraine is legal response in kind.  It's also essential for Ukraine to win without having to outlast a devastating war of attrition.

Edited by heybruce
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, candide said:

He altered the date until the last day allowed in the agreement signed by the Trump administration. Delaying more would have likely meant starting the fight again, bringing back the troops Trump withdraw, etc...

It was not a popular option in the public opinion, and I am certain that the same people who are criticizing him now would have accused him of making war again, after Trump signed a perfect peace treaty.

You can show me the agreement with this last day allowed?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

We can discuss this philosophy of war after Russia withdraw back to its border. Right now it's paramount for the Biden leaded coalition of allies provide all the necessary military aids to Ukraine to beat back the Russian invasion. 

You're replying to someone who won't even commit to saying that there's a war going on there.

4 hours ago, James105 said:

It's all very simple in your world isn't it?  Good vs evil, good guys vs bad guys, almost like a Marvel comic that requires a happy ending and the good guys always win.  The real world is a teeny bit more complex than this and the weapons of today have the capabilities of literally ending the human race.   The "bad guys" have 6000 thermonuclear weapons so at some point, a compromise is going to have to be made as escalation cannot continue indefinitely.   The question is, how many more people do you want to lose their lives before this inevitable point is reached?   How many is enough for you? 

I didn't imply that my world is simple at all. If Russia is going to use nuclear weapons nothing short of Ukrainian capitulation is going to stop them. Some things are worth dying for. You disrespect all the soldiers who died fighting Germany and Japan in WW2 with that attitude.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, heybruce said:

More likely someone has been trimming the trees to keep the branches away from the power lines in the pictures.

Yeah, I bet Ukraine's first concern at the moment is sending arbourists to trim trees ???????? Who types this stuff? 

• Like 1

I am the only one who read the catturd bleat that Flynn was commenting on? 

Seems to me like he thinks every country's media covers events the same as billion-dollar funded US media. What a larf.

All that embedded US media never once reported anything real or significant in a timely manner. They broadcast what the Defence Department wanted you to see. 

Think other countries may do something similar? 

Edited by mikebike

If Mr Flynn isn't getting the news coverage, photos, film footage and info who has control of what land, that he wants from the sources he currently accesses, he should look beyond them. There is plenty out there. 

Edited by asf6

4 minutes ago, asf6 said:

If Mr Flynn isn't getting the news coverage, photos, film footage and info who has control of what land, that he wants from the sources he currently accesses, he should look beyond them. There is plenty out there. 

Yes, RT will give him all the airtime he wants.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Yes, RT will give him all the airtime he wants.

He's not looking for airtime, is he? It's information, video, photos, maps, etc, the stuff that is readily available on the internet for anyone who wants to view it. 

• Love It 1

17 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am was talking about the latest Russian invasion of Ukraine which began  when Biden was President  , had Trump remined Presdient, Russia  would nt have invaded Ukraine 

Didn't anyone ever teach you about the inanity of making contrary-to-fact statements?

• Like 1