The Far Right Wants You to Think Ukraine’s War Is Staged: ‘It Is Clearly a Psyop’

onthedarkside

Russia's threats to use nuclear weapons in the Ukraine war are part of an "information operation" and "extraordinarily unlikely" to come to fruition, according to the Institute for the Study of War (ISW).

A report published by the U.S.-based think tank on Tuesday cited testimony from U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl, who said he did not think Russia using nuclear weapons was "likely" during a House Armed Services Committee hearing earlier in the day.

ISW said Kahl's testimony was in line with its own "continued assessment that Russia is extraordinarily unlikely to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine."

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-nuclear-threats-are-empty-part-information-operation-isw-1784543

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 3:06 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

In the photo below , how come the trees in the foreground are smaller in the 2023 photo .

As trees grow and get bigger , I would have thought that the trees would have been bigger in 2023 .

Unless someone has swapped the dates around ?

Well done Sherlock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mikebike said:

Yeah, I bet Ukraine's first concern at the moment is sending arbourists to trim trees ???????? Who types this stuff? 

I bet Kyiv's first concern is keeping infrastructure functional, and tree branches that threaten power lines are a threat to infrastructure.

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Whether you are right or left this invasion needs to stop! War crimes against the Russian fighters are stacking up very high.

https://fb.watch/i-IJGlO5Yr/

Agreed, this should not be a right left issue, its an issue of assistance to a sovereign nation being occupied/attacked by Russia and the horrific war crimes being carried out in the process on the civilians of Ukraine.

The fake news on the war is a fed by a concerted effort by Kremlin trolls to create doubt, disagreements and chaos. Its achieving that very well. From the very start when Bucha was discovered the fake news Kremlin machine went into over drive. When that failed the nuclear rhetoric kicked in to feed into the W111 senario. 

“U.S. weapons equal WWIII” campaign is an orchestrated pas de deux  between Putin and the trolls."

• Like 2

On 3/1/2023 at 12:06 PM, James105 said:

Why stop there?  USA and the west have soldiers and pilots that aren't doing much just now.   Lets send them in too.   Also, we have all these nukes doing nothing as well, so why stop at foot soldiers?  Russia only has 6000 nukes, the rest of the world has the other half.   This could be over in a day!   

Said by someone not willing to go over and fight yourself, I suppose.