Transgender Person in Patong Arrested after Snatching Gold from British Tourist

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He told police that a transgender person snatched his gold necklace from his neck. Mr. Amin’s unidentified friend told police that the suspect was at the end of Bangla Road.

I'd of thought the perp would of cleared out of the area. Wonder now if this was just a misunderstanding of some sort.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, with all due respect ! Could I be so bold to ask ! What the (Deletrd) is a Foreign Tourist wearing a 10,000 B Gold Necklace in a crowd in Patong ? ...

Like som mentaly challenged, poor people, probably  just could nit control them selves so well possibly could be considered also ??? (And I have seen this my self with some silly Sausage from one of my seismic crews !!! Attending a local wedding similarly stupidly baiting the poor with a 5 bart gold chain !!! ...  (Woops getting a bit Vocal here Mark mark again ! ... What are you doing !!!  Baiting the AN Bloggers again !!! ... Har Har.   .

Yes Life is Good ! If it can be long !!!

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Seems like that the picture above is showing is a woman wearing a bracelet has nothing to do with the article, anyway, there was a lull in the transgender's activities for a while but now is't back again.

That's right, there's been a lull.

Because things only happen when the media says they do.....right?

The only "lull" has been in the reporting.......NOT in the activity.

The media just likes to vary your "News Junkie" diet, so you don't get bored, to keep you interested.........and it works, every ******* time!

• Thumbs Up 1

Possibly it could be defined as whether they have Got Boobs or not ? ...

... The "Toms" ... (Thai women that think ? ... Well act as if they were Boys), and there are a LOT around here, slightly up Country you know, ...  do not have them from my Brief Glimpses of them ! ? I think ? ...  (Yes, a bit blurred usually, ...  by the Alcohol !!! ... that is usually is available at all of the functions around here.) 

... And the Tranies ? ... Can I still use that word if in a passive way ? ... They still have a hell of a lot of Male Hormones in them I think, even if they have developed their Boobs to fool the crowd ??? 

But they must still have a LOT of male hormones in them, ? ... and well, just thinking ? ... Their Male Hormones would Probably clash, with their Boobs development Right ??? .... ???  And Well Boys will be Boys !!! Right ? ... So YES, to all watch your Gold Fellas. .... As the woman might coax it out of you ! ? ... Kindly ? ... But, Some ! of the Boys ? ... Might just Be Boys ! ? .... And Garb it right ??? ... 

(Like I wonder if any of them are doing this as social activists Campaigning ? against the Bling ?, (and the Injustice and corruption, of our Brave new, 46% of a countries GDP coming from More wealthy people = Tourism ? World wide ? ... Like in all of the walking streets that the wealthy have ever made (Just to make more money for them selves ? ) ??? , ... Like Cowboy is now ! ? ???) 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Yet the wording in the link to this article uses the term ladyboy, so there goes your PC narrative. Ever think AN purposely uses terms to troll for responses to articles to improve the stats they can use for advertising?

Well Just RIGHT on there Allana !!! ... and Good on you for making it in to the Real thinking League !!! AND thanks for that !!! ... A Lot ! ... ( Hence a Lot less of My <Deleted> is being pulled these days ??? ... But well, we had better keep quiet on that one right Mate !!! ??? )

... See you all later, and yes, DO have a nice Days !!! ( And Don't Wear Gold necklaces, in ANY Crowds !!! ??? ... Right. )

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Are we no longer able to use the term ladyboy, or katoey? Is the term transgender something that applies to only post op people, or anyone who identifies as a woman? 

Just wondering. 

Your point is valid.... I suspect it is simply more PC.

• Like 2