Trump asks for roughly six-month delay in New York fraud case

onthedarkside

A jury of his peers will unfortunately convict him based upon all the news reports....his MAGA crowd will say.they wi also say they were denied to be placed on his jury pool because they, the prosecutors, were afraid they couldn't be, wait for it .......impartial. ???? 

Just now, Tug said:

Enough get this abomination indited convicted and jailed ex president or not  his train wreck of an administration has caused enough death and loss allready it needs to stop asap 

19 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you hoping that he dies first ?

Well if happens at least we won't need to hear about the crowd being the biggest ever. Maga mourning rest of Republican party and dems there making sure he is gone

Just now, Dave0206 said:

Well if happens at least we won't need to hear about the crowd being the biggest ever. Maga mourning rest of Republican party and dems there making sure he is gone

It Will be a big celebratory  street party for the Dems when Trump dies , I expect the Republicans will act in a more dignified way when Biden dies 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It Will be a big celebratory  street party for the Dems when Trump dies , I expect the Republicans will act in a more dignified way when Biden dies 

More like the entire planet and I suspect that will definitely cross party lines it will be the biglest party ever and it will definitely be a bigly crowd 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

More like the entire planet and I suspect that will definitely cross party lines it will be the biglest party ever and it will definitely be a bigly crowd 

I doubt it, very few people celebrate a death .

Most people act in a dignified way when others die

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I doubt it, very few people celebrate a death .

Most people act in a dignified way when others die

Except, to your way of think, the Dems.

"It Will be a big celebratory  street party for the Dems when Trump dies ,'

Because the Republican party is rife with dignified leaders starting right at the top:

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO [Republican in Name Only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-10-19/trumps-response-to-powells-death-lays-bare-the-politics-of-mourning

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

A jury of his peers will unfortunately convict him based upon all the news reports....his MAGA crowd will say.they wi also say they were denied to be placed on his jury pool because they, the prosecutors, were afraid they couldn't be, wait for it .......impartial. ???? 

Jurists will be disqualified for having an opinion based on media.

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Except, to your way of think, the Dems.

"It Will be a big celebratory  street party for the Dems when Trump dies ,'

Because the Republican party is rife with dignified leaders starting right at the top:

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO [Republican in Name Only], if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-10-19/trumps-response-to-powells-death-lays-bare-the-politics-of-mourning

That is so jumbled up with various quotes , that it is confusing and I have no idea what your point is 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That is so jumbled up with various quotes , that it is confusing and I have no idea what your point is 

Let me explain. On the one hand,  you claim most people react in a dignified way in response to death.. On the other hand you make the claim that there will Dems will have a big celebratory party when Trump dies.

Yet Donald Trump, the leader of the Republicans. made some rather nasty comments about the  Colin Powell.when he died.  And John McCain, also I forgot to include that one.

In addition, what evidence do you have that Republicans will behave themselves should Biden die? Not only is their leader a foulmouthed so-and-so, but the accusations Republicans hurl at Biden could hardly be called temperate or indicative of a sober mien in response to his eventual death.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was talking about the supporters of either party and I absolutely  refuse to study and dissect Trumps words and discuss them and work out that he means .

I have spent way to much of my  life studying Trumps historical words and I wont be doing it anymore

So members of the party where the majority are  conspiracy theory supporters and even Qanon commands sizeable support,  is likely to behave well in the event of death of Joe Biden?  On what basis did you make that judgement?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The party I have planned is for when he faces Justice.

The prospect of Republicans acting with dignity is something to look forward to, but I’m not holding my breath.