Russian Woman Survives Motorcycle Crash in Pattaya, Refuses Medical Assistance

webfact

19 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

DUI was not confirmed, and what would be the difference if man or woman out at 2 AM ?

Who cares the why ?  I've been out at 2 am, especially if at the beach, and behaving myself.  Not everyone out at 2 am is a drunk, hooker or customer of

Drunky managed to crash into a stationary object at 2 in the morning. Obvious head injury and turned down a hospital visit. 

Very clearly is here illegally or drunk or both.

She should consider herself lucky she isnt either a statistic right now or getting deported.

34 minutes ago, Dogsredrocket said:

Middle aged woman out by herself at 2 am and drink driving. Quality Tourist.

Middle-aged women do not qualify as "quality"?  By whose standards?

Her friend rode past, what makes you think that she was out alone?  Even if she had been, so what, she is an adult, isn't she?

Where was the confirmation that she was drunk?  She didn't speak English and had just gone a_rse over tit into a ditch from a moving, then suddenly stationary, bike, perhaps she was shocked and disoriented maybe making her sound incoherent?  Maybe she had been drinking but how does that make her not the required "quality", are only teetotallers quality tourists now?

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Middle-aged women do not qualify as "quality"?  By whose standards?

Her friend rode past, what makes you think that she was out alone?  Even if she had been, so what, she is an adult, isn't she?

Where was the confirmation that she was drunk?  She didn't speak English and had just gone a_rse over tit into a ditch from a moving, then suddenly stationary, bike, perhaps she was shocked and disoriented maybe making her sound incoherent?  Maybe she had been drinking but how does that make her not the required "quality", are only teetotallers quality tourists now?

Fair enough. After all, I'm often out at 2 am riding my motorcycle into stationary objects. 

1 hour ago, Dogsredrocket said:

Fair enough. After all, I'm often out at 2 am riding my motorcycle into stationary objects. 

You never had a single vehicle accident or hit a curb when not paying attention, as that's all it takes.   That she happen to be next to a ditch is unfortunate, but surely wasn't driving that fast.  Looks fine for being in an 'accident'.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Probably in the same place as the confirmation she was sober.....other than there being eye witnesses.

2 am ... so we are to assume all those witnesses were drunk, hookers or customers of.

Sorry, couldn't help myself  

duck.gif

run.gif.3eba0dc3f62b73894e0afac2bcb06373.gif

Edited by KhunLA

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

2 am ... so we are to assume all those witnesses were drunk, hookers or customers of.

Sorry, couldn't help myself  

duck.gif

I was referring to the  Sawang Boriboon rescuers as mentioned in the OP.... so I expect some of them were sober, not hookers, nor hookers customers. 

On 3/6/2023 at 6:20 AM, Mickeymaus said:

If they bring her to one of the private hospitals she might be bankrupt afterwards. I understand her,

Yeah saw a tik tok last week, UK tourist got food poisoning on kho Phi Phi. Four days in hospital, anti biotics etc almost 300k baht. Luckily the insurance paid

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

You never had a single vehicle accident or hit a curb when not paying attention, as that's all it takes.

No. I am a competent and licensed motorcyclists, unlike Svetlana who probably hasn't even sat on a bike before she came to Thailand. 

Combine lack of experience with poor visibility and alcohol (most likely) and you end up in a ditch like a complete incompetent. At least no one else was injured I guess.

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2023 at 3:18 AM, Emeraldisle said:

Criminal connections.  On overstay perhaps?

More concerned about the bill I should imagine. They wouldn't take her to a gov. Hospital...